October 31, 2014 | 909 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Eyes Time Complex Caps

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was disappointed with these eye capsules. After wanting to try them for such a long time too. They contain witch hazel which irritates my skin. I did not notice any moisturizing benefits from this. Beyond Belief eye cream which is like $6 a tube, works better on me than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by milena1212

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very disappointed with this product.On my eyes has absolutely no effect ! Dark circles does not reduce,Does not reduce bags under the eyes.NOT Hydrate.The packaging is very uncomfortable because is very difficut to broken the cover because the plastic is thick and elastic .MUCH EXPENSIV FOR NOTHING! I NEVER BUY AGAIN THIS PRODUCT

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by saggies

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this eye serum/oil on a special offer as the Bobbi Brown extra I was using just lost the plot in our African dry winter. Thank goodness I am not so lined or drooped as I thought as these little capsules - one capsule does morning and night - have brought my skin back to how it should be in my opinion (and I expect a lot).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by belladonnawildheart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Rarely do I rate fives across the board, but I just had to add my review for these little wonderous capsules. At first I balked at the price and design but decided to give it a try after reading the rave reviews...and I'm SO glad I did. Let me just say that at 39yrs old I have tried a large variety of expensive eye treatments. Some good, some bad, some are just cleverly marketed creams with nothing but fillers. These on the other hand are amazing and I saw results almost immediately. When I first opened the capsule oil came oozing out which was a huge turn off as I have very sensitive eyes. Reluctantly I applied it to my eyes and within 10mins my skin absorbed every last drop and I was left with smooth, hydrated, plump skin. My concealer has NEVER gone on so smoothly. I've only been using this for a week but I can already see and feel amazing results. I will update in 4-6wks on whether or not the results are continuous as we all know some products are great outta the gate but slow or stop working over time. Oh and if you cant afford the dept store price try buying just the sample gwp sets on eBay. I saw a package of 12 capsules for 9.99 a few days ago. Or you may find them at Marshalls or TJs for fraction of Nordys price

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the ceramide capsules for the face, and I got these as a free gift at the Elizabeth Arden counter. Except these made me break out in a rash all around my eyes. A red, bumpy, itchy rash. I was super allergic to these, the skin around my eyes even swelled up. Don't use these if you have sensitive skin! I gave it 2 lippies because I love the innovative capsules.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by jessneko

I bought this in Marshalls (same as TJmax, I think). I have heard of good things about it and with the price there I have to try it. I am so glad I did. this is a serum so it does not moisturize but with eye cream over it, my fine lines significantly improved. I use the same capsule night and the next morning, you do have to keep using it otherwise the fine lines will come back. But so far, this is the only thing I have tried that actually worked on my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by peaceandhope

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has turned out to be my HG eye serum product. I don't expect anything to get rid of dark circles or firm up my skin, but I do expect hydration and a smoothing of fine lines, which I most definately got from this product. The little capsules are a pain to use, but they keep the product fresh. (This is necessary because of all the ingredients that are sensitive to air and light.) I'm on my second jar and would most definately repurchase. This is a serum, not a moisturizer on its own, so combined I use this first, wait a minute or two for it to be absorbed and then I use my regular moisturizer over it. I also use one capsule morning and night - any excess gets used on my other fine (or not so fine) lines. If you're over 50, give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

Hmmm, The oil in these is definitely too much for your eyes, but they do provide good hyrdation for the area. This is the second lot I have buoght, and it is only because i can get them so cheap and have yet to find an eye cream out there. I want one that brightens the eyes too- so any ones you can recommend- please do!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading good reviews about this product on other forums I jumped at the chance to try them out when I saw them at TJMaxx. Ugh

I paid around $20 for them and this was at TJMaxx...regular price is more like $50. I do like the packaging - the little capsules are perfect for a one time application and it seems really sanitary to me since you're not sticking your fingers in a tub of something.

Having oily skin - I can't believe I'm saying this, but this was not moisturizing enough for me. I put it on overnight and when I woke up I still felt my eye area was dry. Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by juddygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First some background: I am a 54 yo woman. Had a facial and the woman commented that the area around my eyes was dehydrated. I do get some sun as I winter in Puerto Rico but I had been using Kinerase around the eye area and thought I was doing the right thing. Saw this on the clearance rack at my local TJ Maxx and thought I'd try it. I love the way the product snaps open and glides on. Yes, there is enough for the eye, face and neck area but the cost is so little that I really can't see saving the capsule for future use so I apply it everywhere. You get 30 capsules in each container. You know the way creams can work their way into your eyes if you apply before bedtime? Well, this didn't do that and my skin feels like silk today. I'm going to stock up before they're all gone. I'm wondering how the face capsule would differ from the eye capsule..anyone try them both?