October 20, 2014 | 1463 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - No 83

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kikikiki123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

! first try MUF eye shadow ,the power look like cream,pigmentade well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This, like most other MUFE shadows, his highly pigmented and goes on like a dream. It's a slightly frosty, deep blue that goes really well with purples and greens. A bit on the pricey side, but there's so much product, I'm sure it'll last for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 5:31:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a different e/s for night wear. This is a fun, shimmery, turquoise pigment. I use this shade on my inner crease above my lashline & top it off w/ Stila's green jade e/s. So it doesn't look too extreme.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow. What a color. Bright shimmery turquoise. Comes in a big pan. Stays forever, very shimmery and pretty, I get compliments on it all the time. My only gripe is that, the magnet that keeps this in the little compact sometimes isn't as strong as the magnet that keeps the compact closed, so sometimes when I open it, the e/s pan is stuck to the lid! I'm afraid it'll break.