August 30, 2014 | 1136 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Artistry - Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by jacqzxc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Removes even my HG waterproof mascara which is amazing. By waterproof I mean waterproof ( spritz some water and wipe your eyes with a towel and it will not smudge at all ). Definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Racheal319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This remover is amazing! It works very very well, and completely remove all your makeup, mascara, gel liner. Eye shadow + liner on waterline ) . Shake the bottle, pour a few drops on the cotton and press the cotton on the area that you wanted to remove the makeup for a few second, wipe it away and it's clean! This will be the only liquid makeup remover I'll use . And I believe their ingredient are better (not as much chemical as some other remover).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by starclau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing!!! this is my favorite eye and lip makeup remover.... yep!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by cincrisis

Though I tend to wear make-up that washes off with water or cleansing cloths, there are times that call for more intense make-up applications. For instance, days at the beach require waterproof mascara. Artistry's waterproof mascara is PHENOMENAL when you're considering staying power. Unfortunately, it's hard as hell to get off with regular make-up removers. This is the only I've found that manages to remove my obstinate mascara with no damage to my lashes and with relative ease. I don't even mind the shaking. In fact, I think that adds to its charm. :) As for convenience, it comes straight to your door in a matter of days! What could be more convenient than that? Ultimately, it's my go to for stubborn make-up moments.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by SusieKE

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been so impressed by this eye makeup remover ... I actually only tried this line, as my daughter started selling it ... and I admit I didn't expect much out of it ... BOY WAS I IN FOR A SURPRISE.... I use Mally's Maximizing (I think that is the name of it) Mascara. This is a water resistant mascara and to be honest, it stays on like no other I have ever tried before and as I am pushing 60 (YIKES) I have tried more than my share of mascaras over the years. Anyway ... I had tried many types of eye makeup remover and no matter how hard I tried to remove my mascara there always seemed to be more that should be removed ... When my daughter had me try this ... imagine my surprise when the cotton ball came up CLEAN ... it takes minimal effort for maximum results ... LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2007 12:02:00 AM More reviews by joflo723

My HG eye makeup remover. If you wear waterproof mascara, do yourself a favor and get a good quality eye makeup remover, and this is a great option. Doesn't remove my lashes *with* my mascara! Also great at those "long wearing" lipsticks. Taking off one lippie because I get annoyed at having to shake the bottle each time I use it (it seperates as it settles), but it's a minor annoyance. I won't use anything else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My brother was into Quixtar a whlie back and he sold me on this. I loved it because it really did take off my eye makeup. But here's why I absolutely love this product: When I wear red lipstick it inevitably leaves a stain on my lips. And this always manages to take it off.

4 lippies because it's not as convenient to obtain as going to your local department/drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 8:35:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

This one replace my Bi-Facil from Lancome, way better than the Clinique's. I always wear waterproof mascaras and for some reason the liquid in this bottle removes my mascaras faster (without much rubbing)and cleaner than the other 2 brands I worn.I'm not Artistry skincare users but I'm on my 3rd bottles with this particullar product. I'm still looking for other international brand in which I could have easier access ind Dept.store but so far haven't found any to match the performing power of the Artistry one, I guess I have to keep ordering this from my friend until then.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 3:04:00 AM More reviews by goodthings

I find this to be both effective and gentle, just what I am looking for in this type of product. Just a little bit will take away even stubborn eyeliner, mascara or lipstick. It's also very light on the skin. It does leave an ever so slightly oily residue, which disappears within a minute anyway. For the quality, I think it's also quite cheap! I'm never without this product.