December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Fragrances - Demeter - Martini Pick Me Up Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scent. I agree with everything the previous reviewer said about this: starts out very martini and olive, but dries down to a unique spice scent. Definitely a very unique scent. I also think its pretty dead on... Once I had someone ask me if I had been drinking when I was wearing this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I quite like this one. It smells faintly of martinis & olives in the beginning...and it's very fun & different. As it drys down I get the clove notes more than anything, which makes it spicy and very wearable for me. It's not as long-lasting as I'd like, but that adds to its appeal in a way cuz it makes it just a soft, pleasant, hard-to-place fragrance. I like how another reviewer put it: Hard to place and hard to forget. (Or something like that, anyway!) :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Joy1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this, but, it didnt really smell like a martini. To me, it smells like cloves. However, I do like the scent cloves. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it's good anyway.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by star811

Could it be that Demeter actually put gin in this? Or dry vermouth? This fragrance reminds me of when your friend gets drunk and talks 2 inches away from your face. BLEH! It smells horrible! Maybe I'd appreciate this if I were abstaining from alcohol and needed some kind of gratification because this really does smell like the drink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by redfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent! I hate florals... I was given this as a gift by a girlfriend who got it just right. Spicy, not to strong, edgy, very young. Just right for me. Smells a little olivey at first but then fades to a beautiful spicy blend. Hard to place and hard to forget.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited to receive this in a swap. Its not a bad scent, however, I don't think it smells like Martinis at all. I love olives and didn't detect any at all. I smelt it and sprayed it on me, and it made me sneeze which never happens with perfumes. My boyfriend was disgusted and laughing at me. Not a favorite of mine

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2003 11:31:00 AM More reviews by 3beth

A weird scent but I like it a lot- I wear it when I go on trips with my girlfriends and the scent is always assiociated with some of my best memories.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by dangerpronered

Definately not my type of scent. Smells like olives....and not good olives, either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by LipstickChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bleech! Did I say "Bleech"? sorry, I meant to say Bleeeeeeeeeccccccchhhhh! This is NOT for me. A male scent for sure but if any man I know wears this, they better stand far from me. This made me so sick, literally, that I jumped in the shower immediately and scrubbed it off. It took at least a half an hour to get this scent totally off. Figures the only Demeter with staying power is this one. Sheesh!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by natalielane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did not smell at all like martinis(my drink of choice) and I could detect no olive note. BUT I do like it quite a bit, it's nice to spritz on when I am having a martini party or just chillin around the house. It's mild and doesn't last on me but I don't like strong fragrances so this works for me.