December 19, 2014 | 1008 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Of course i will buy this again , it has a poreless matte satin finish to it and a consistency that just doesn't settle in fine lines ..i use this to conceal my undereye bags and lines around my mouth and this highlighting concealer never ever cakes or settle into fine lines , actually it disguises fine lines , it becomes like a second skin .. A nicer version of your own skin ... Nothing compares to this one really

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Received a sample from Sephora, which lasted two applications. It goes on wonderfully, didn't crease on me but I use an undereye setting powder very lightly. Lovely formula, just not worth $40 when I can buy drug store alternatives that honestly perform the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Mimiyu23

I love how subtle the glow that this gives on my skin. It blends smoothly and so flawlessly that my face looks radiant, and healthy. Its more of a BEAUTY ENHANCING PEN! Its not for concealing its more of a highlighting pen that is no shimmer, and no glitter. Just pure glowing skin. The best!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well of course I had to buy this because of all the hype and because I generally like YSL products. However, I'm sad to say that this is just not easy to use. I used it as a highlighter and a concealer and it really didn't work for me. First of all, it gave me a few giant zits when I used it to conceal dark circles beneath my eyes and second of all, it didn't work well either as a highlighter (not reflective enough) or as a concealer (not enough coverage). Don't get me wrong, the packaging is beautiful and the product has been formulated elegantly, but this is for women who have nearly perfect skin and can handle the cyclopentasiloxane content in this. It comes in a click pen form and is handy as all get out, just click and swipe and blend, but for me, it just didn't get the job done. And I really can't forgive the blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by missericacourt

Good:
The design; brush makes for easy application and not much wastage (I'm the type of girl that cuts my moistures open to get every pricey drop out).

Wear; light wearing, great for daily wear that isn't heavy or cakey.

Bad:
Wear; light wearing doesn't quite cover my dark circles, unless I wear full face base, which I only do like once every few months.

Price; expensive, in South Africa it's about $40-$50 (I converted).

I'm 50/50 about this product. I love it more than any concealer I've had (I've used MAC, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown) but I don't think I'll always use it. I guess finding the right concealer it like finding the right guy; it's different for everyone, and when you get together, you just know. Hopefully I'll find my coverage soon, cause damn this is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lipstickfetish14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love this concealer! It just somehow blends in with my skin tone and texture like no other concealer does. Very high quality and definitely worth the slightly high price tag. One pen/tube lasts for at least 3 months, probably more, even with daily usage. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Emilyy777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great! The only reason I would not consider re-purchasing is because of the price.
I use this for cleaning up and highlighting underneath my eyebrows - the shape of the pen is perfect for it.
I doesn't really 'conceal' much though.
The consistency is great, it's fragrance free and the packaging is super pretty (I love YSL packaging) and I do like the clicking function, it ensures I don't dispense too much product.

I only really use this for my brows and tidying up around my eyes if I am creating a really crisp line, but I do my brows everyday so this is obviously part of my everyday routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by scarletness

The best, super well blendable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by anonyym