Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat No 2

3.9

on 2/11/2015 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Love this so much , it offers poreless matte satin finish if you know what I mean .. The only highlighting concealer that does not crease in fine lines under my eyes no matter how long I wear it and never cakes no matter how much I layer it , it becomes like your second skin and never sets on your skin , def will buy again , very expensive for the quantity you get though

on 2/11/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the very few products that I buy again and again. It's a no-brainer for me. Works to cover imperfections, but also manages to highlight areas you wish to add light to. Takes just seconds to apply and blend. Totally brilliant and worth every penny!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is more of highlighter than a concealer. I would say this product is perfect for your under eye area, but do not expect it to cover other spots with this, the texture is way too light. Most concealers leave horrible marks on the under eye area, they often reveal all the wrinkles you did not even know you had. On contrary this highlighter does exactly what it is supposed to do, it covers the dark circles and highlights the area. The texture is light , and you only need a drop that goes a long way. The packing is small and easy to carry in your purse .

I would buy it again (if I can afford it) , because the other concealers really do not work for me.

Cons: Overpriced !!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous looking product, average application. Unless you know 'how' to use a highlighter this isnt for you, I bought it for under eye concealer and at first was impressed, have brought two since and have gradually concluded that it really doesn't conceal anything!
Maybe I'm older so the under eye darkness has developed, but I don't really see any difference with it on. I don't really get why its become a cult product. its average.
Save yourself some money and buy one from a drugstore, L'Oreal, Rimmel or No7 are half as cheap and basically have better coverage. I don't really recommend this, however its one of those products that make a nice gift!

on 1/27/2015 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like ysl products generally because they don't cause breakouts for me. It's basically a highlighter and doesn't work great as a concealer in my opinion. It has a very light formula and doesn't crease on my very dry under-eye area. that's the only reason i buy this over and over. it's very pricey and if you don't have creasing problem, look for other products with better coverage and less pricey.

on 1/11/2015 8:27:00 PM

This highlighter was recommended to me by my make up artist to use as an under eye concealer. Now granted, at the time I had my consultation I was as relaxed as could be, on vacation, getting 8-9 hours of sleep so Touche Eclat could cover my dark circles. But when I am back at work, sitting in front of the computers and waking up at the crack of dawn, it`s a different story. Don`t get me wrong, I still like the YSL pen, but it doesn`t cover my stressed out dark circle as well. So what I do is use it underneath Laura Mercier`s Secret Concealer for eyes and Voila! Perfectly camouflaged rested eyes. I don`t give it a full 5 because I have been using the No.7 highlighter pen simultaneously, to save money, by helping the YSL to last longer and to be used only for special occasions. So at less than half the price the No7 highlighting pen (02) does as good a job as its more expensive YSL counterpart.

on 1/11/2015 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Honestly I gave into the hype of the ysl highlighter..
It is truthfully amazing for my skin, it gives a great effect and the colour 2 is great! I only use this under my eyes and t-zone for a highligted look.
May be pricey but it is worth every single penny

on 11/20/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Received a sample from Sephora, which lasted two applications. It goes on wonderfully, didn't crease on me but I use an undereye setting powder very lightly. Lovely formula, just not worth $40 when I can buy drug store alternatives that honestly perform the same.

on 10/1/2014 3:05:00 PM

I love how subtle the glow that this gives on my skin. It blends smoothly and so flawlessly that my face looks radiant, and healthy. Its more of a BEAUTY ENHANCING PEN! Its not for concealing its more of a highlighting pen that is no shimmer, and no glitter. Just pure glowing skin. The best!

on 9/17/2014 7:08:00 PM