Graham Webb Stick Straight

4.1

on 6/7/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

doesnt do anything for my hair. i have naturally curly, thick hair, frizzy, dry. doesnt smooth. my hair never feels clean when using this. not impressed. overpriced. would not buy again.

on 10/23/2008 10:08:00 PM

I have used this product for over 15 years and I've never found anything else that comes close. I LOVE it!!!! If I run out my hair just isn't the same and I'm miserable until I restock. I'm almost out now and I'm going through major withdrawals. I went to a couple of different shops in the mall last week and everyone was out!! I hope it's not being discontinued. THAT would be tragic. It's a little expensive, but it lasts me a really long time, so very definitely worth it.

on 3/1/2008 5:03:00 PM

I have a lot of fine, curly, frizzy hair that I straighten on a regular basis (I blow it out with a round brush & finish with a flat iron.) I have tried dozens of straighteners & this one is, by far, my absolut favorite! It runs anywhere from $12 to $15, but comes in a very large tube. You don't need to use a ton of the product either, so the tube lasts a long time.
The cosistancy is gel-like, but there is nothing sticky, or gooey about it. It is very light & holds true to it's name.
It's also virtually scent free, which, is nice. =)

on 10/16/2007 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Eh. I am not inlove. Works, but not better than the Kiehls cream. I'll probably use it up but I won't buy again. There are better products out there.

Review is for Super Strength Stick Straight. Love to use this produce on my very thick straight hair. The gel is smooth and has a lovely feel. Goes on my hair easily and I always feel like I am able to distribute it well over all my hair. I would love to see smaller packaging for ease of taking with traveling. Get a sample and try it. I love this gel.

on 5/24/2007 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best straightening product I've tried so far, and I've been hunting for one my whole life. Very heavy duty.

on 5/3/2007 5:39:00 PM

i dont like the gel texture, because its just extra foreshadowing that its going to be extremely gooey and crunchy when dried. which it is. it has NO straightening power, works like a plain cheap gel. smells really bad and smokes when flat ironed.

on 5/19/2005 12:09:00 PM

Works okay...doesn't stand out from the rest.

on 2/14/2005 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This review is on Super Stick Straight. I am impressed. Most of those serums and such do nothing for my naturally curly, frizzy hair. However, this stuff is the bomb. I wasn't as impressed until I used a little more. Think about how much product your stylist uses (a half dollar's worth? More?) and use that, and distribute it evenly. It makes my hair straight (along with blowing it out of course), shiny and soft. No frizz!

on 10/17/2004 9:55:00 AM

pretty packaging and yes i have to agree the purple colour does look rather feminine! :) apart from that it does what its suppose to do though m not too sure about making my hair any better (mine is long, highlighted and TRd) it does it make it straight when used with a W2S!

Popular Styling Products