August 30, 2014 | 988 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Primordiale Intense Eye

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kittison

This is my HG daytime eye cream. I use the Lancome RARE minerals cream at night. I have dry skin, and this cream keeps my eye area moisturized all day and has kept me from getting any more fine lines around my eyes than I've had my whole life (I'm now 29). Concealer and eyeshadow go on well over it and stay on well all day. I've tried a few other eye creams to see if I could get by with something less expensive, but everything else I've tried isn't as moisturizing and the fine lines looked worse. I've been using it for like 8 years now and love it as much as the day I started.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by canadiankiwi

I've always trusted Lancome because the brand is renowned for their skin care - no longer!
This is a light, moisturizing cream which went on well and absorbed quickly but that's all. It couldn't touch the wrikles (very fine and just starting). I was hoping using this would help to stop wrinkles from deepening (I know better than to expect it to reverse the wrikles - despite what the commercials claim!) This cream didn't do that, or do much of anything at all, really. If you want a general light moisturizer then this is fine but at this price, definitely not worth it. I even got the High Resolution Eye Collaser at the same time (because the sales person recommended it) and used it as instructed but that did nothing either. Save your money. Avoid these two products.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by jennib1975

Not overly enthused with this product. I can't wait until my jar is gone so I can try something else. It was so expensive I can't bring myself to just throw it away.

Didn't notice a difference AT ALL!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2007 9:03:00 AM More reviews by alien21xx

I'm so disappointed with this product as it did nothing to fill out the burgeoning wrinkles I'm getting on my under-eye area.

As a general eye-area moisturizer, it's pretty good: lightweight cream that didn't give me any millia, non-greasy and dries to pat fairly quickly. But this product doesn't live up to its promise of preventing wrinkles from forming/deepening because after 2 weeks of using it, the wrinkles I have under my right eye hasn't disappeared. If anything, I think it actually deepened. A waste of good money on this and my only consolation is that I didn't have to pay full price for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2007 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ls998

I've been wearing this eye cream for about a year. It's incredibly light, and it hydrates my eye area without making the skin around the eyes greasy. I think this is a perfect eye cream for 20-30 year olds who are starting to wear an eye cream for the first time.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2007 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kris982

I bought this product thinking it would do wonders since it was so expensive and I trust Lancome's research. This product moisturized pretty well but did nothing for my wrinkles. It also stung my eyes & made them water. When I would wear it at night, my eyes would wake up puffy and red. This did nothing for my eye area except cause irritation and at $50++ I would expect more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2005 2:21:00 PM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this eye cream and liked it overally. It is light and absorbed easily. Makes a good make up base for eye shadow. However, it did not do much about smoothing the skin around my eye area. Plus, I really hate eye creams packed in a jar! How unhygienic!! Lucky that the sample I got was in a tube. Thus, will not shell out my own dolllars on it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2005 7:57:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Pros: Light gel texture, non-irritating, no milia, light scent, got a great gwp from Lancome.

Cons: Not "treatment", just moisturizer; expensive; comes in tub.

I'm only 25, so all I need is light, non-milia causing moisture right now. But I think that at $50, an eye cream should do more than just moisturize. I won't repurchase because I am sure there are other eye gels out there that will moisturize for $10!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2005 3:53:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice moisturizer. Absrobs easily. Otherwise, nothing fancy that a drugstore brand couldn't do. Won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by hym8ntz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good eye cream! moisturizes my eyes very well! No puffiness, no lines, and dark circles are at a minimum now! Lancome has been around forever and is known for their skincare more than anything else!