Jason Natural Cosmetics Natural Lavender C onditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 11/18/2010 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Smells a bit more like lavender than the matching shampoo but still not a true, herbaceous lavender aroma which I expected from a 'natural' product and like the shampoo,it's too strong-smelling for me. Not unpleasant just strong, and unlike lavender essential oil/plant.

I also find this too rich for my fine hair, though it does give good shine. I only use it every few washes as was weighing my hair down and flattening my waves.

Might make a good conditioner for thick or v damaged hair if you don't expect real lavender scent but I would not repurchase..

on 12/7/2007 5:19:00 AM

I got it as JASON have launched a range of travel sized bottles of some of their products - so it makes for good value testing of products. For reference i have Long, fine hair which is a little on the dry side - i get knotty ends in my hair too....as i hate having it trimmed. I used this after the matching shampoo. Its quite creamy & worked into my hair well & left my hair shiny & moisturised right down to the ends - which is quite a feat as my hair is very long & doesnt get trimmed too often.I think i wil stick with this 'poo/Condish combo!

on 9/29/2007 12:16:00 PM

This is a creamy conditioner that gives shine and softness. It has a nice lavender scent that lingers in my hair even to the next day. It detangles ok, but not great, otherwise I would have given it 5. I have very long hair that is thick but each hair is thin so it gets tangeled easily.
I recently switched to natural products because I have a sensitive scalp, and this doesn't irritate at all. I've used it together with Alba Hawaiian Honeydew Nourishing Hair Wash which worked excellent, but I haven't tried it with other shampoos.

on 8/31/2006 8:41:00 AM

This conditioner, along with the shampoo, are some my favorite hair products of all time. My hair feels great with them and the smell isn't overpowering. The bottle lasts forever, too, so the extra price is worth it. I don't like the conditioner bottle though because it is hard to squeee because the conditioner is so thick.

on 6/22/2006 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this one.
Great with the shampoo.
Doesn't leave build-p.
Smells good.
I think I've found my first staple product!