November 27, 2014 | 1666 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Vitton - Rejuvenating Eye Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by KellyBag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this in the winter, does wonders around the eyes, it really is a nice product, my only complaint, is how poorly it is packaged, twice now I have received it only to find that a good third of the oil has leaked during shipping. I would repurchase if they'd use better packaging; instead of cheap plastic bottles that don't travel well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by yoshipeach

All of La Vitton and Laventine's products break me out. Plus, what's up w/ this company making up fake accounts to highly rate their products???

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ada_scd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite eye moisturizer, period. A few drops of this oil will instantly pump up my eye erea and my makeup looks much better over it. I see improvment on my fine lines on the corner as well. The oil has no smell and it's a must for my eye area, which is ultra sensitive to fragrance. I use it day and night, but for the amount I use, this little bottle is going to last forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by vivacious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not do anything to my eyes. I use dry skine set.
Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by icing78

It moisturizes very well, but that is all about it. and it is hard to control the amount I need to put on without feel greasy. I put it into my other eye cream to help moisturize. But I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2006 3:20:00 AM More reviews by funkergirl

Nothing special. It leaks out of the bottle and hasn't done any magic like others have stated. I use it only at night and nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Val40

LOVE this product. It's very light, but I only use it at night. I wake-up refreshed and the skin around my eyes is definitely very smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2006 7:44:00 AM More reviews by cupcakes_yum

This is fine but it doesn't do anything. My skin is sensitive and prone to pore clogging. I feel i should use an eye cream as my eye skin is even more sensitive than the rest of my face so hats off to la vitton for making one that doesn't irritate at all, no redness, no milia, no dryness, all good. Bad packaging though as the oil does seep out on the sides when you take on and off the dropper, i might buy again if i don't find anything else however this wont be for a while as this stuff lasts forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2006 3:25:00 PM More reviews by cbdb1229

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the first times I've been dissappointed with fellow MUA reviewers. I bought this because of the raves reviews and I can't seem to find "The perfect eye cream". Hoped this one was it. It wasn't. First of all, it's pricey and the packaging is horrible. There's no way to get it out of the bottle without it dripping. That would have been okay if the product worked. It didn't. Used it for a month straight under one eye and Burt's Bee's syrum under the other eye. The only thing that happened with the La Vitton eye is a terrible allergic reaction that continued to get worse as the days went on. I should have stopped using I know, but I wanted to give it a fair chance. Eventually had to stop using as my eye would get filmy during the day and itch. No difference as far as results between this and the Burt's Bee's, which is much cheaper and doesn't irritate. Back to the hunt for the perfect eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I got this product in the normal/oily skin care kit. This is a bit rich after using my Burt's Repair Serum and I had to play with the dosage because two drops was way too much. I find that a 'scant' drop warmed on my fingertips is enough for both eyes. Have not tried this in the daytime. In my opinion, the oil is superior to a cream formulation, no ingredients to clog pores. This will be wonderful for the winter months.

Ingredients: Rosehip oil, meadowfoam seed oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, safflower oil, sweet almond oil, Vitamin E.

EDIT: One lovely MUA'er told me how she used this oil on a burn she sustained and it healed very quickly with barely a trace.