August 22, 2014 | 1930 users online

Moisturizers - Artistry - Light Reflective Lotion spf 15-sheer radiance

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sansub

Where can I find Artistry products in Toronto, Canada?

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2007 3:34:00 PM More reviews by kristinteo

It works really great as an illuminator or a makeup base. It gives my yellow-toned Asian skin a blushing tint and makes my pores appear smaller or disappear due to the illuminating factor. However, I have to use quite an amount for the whole face and neck. It is not cheap, either. Using this alone is actually sufficient for daytime. Applying it before foundation makes my pores disappear and the makeup more natural looking. It just gives you a healthy glow.

Edit: Somehow I feel it gives an oily appearance due to the warm weather I live in. Not going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 3:01:00 AM More reviews by jagacki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This just makes you glow. The glow is very natural looking. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by goodthings

I love this. It's an illuminating product with no detectable shimmer. What's more, a little goes a long way! I use this on my cheeks for a dewy/glowy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by yuiying

I am really impressed with this one.It claims to create a radiant and natural glow on your skin and it really does. I do not need to apply make up as it comes with a light blushing tint. Also, i treat this as my face illuminator when i have a night out. It sinks into my skin without any greasy feel, it leeves skin smooth, glowing and stunning. I love this and would definitely recommend this to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 4:35:00 PM More reviews by smookitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff rocks! Having 2 small kids has really cut down on me wearing makeup. I am lucky to slap on a bit of powder and lip gloss. This gives my face a nice glow and evenness to it, without being shiny. I don't even put powder or foundation on over it like I've had to with all other "light reflecting" lotions. Love it!