April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Top/Base Coats - Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by tiffanysue2

This is a great top coat! I am a hairstylist and its near impossible to make any polish stay on my nails for more than 24 hours, and I love having my nails painted! Such a bummer! But with this top coat my nails will last 2-3 days, its a miracle! I also love that it dries super fast and is very shiny. My nails look great!!!! I have tried many top coats since I can buy everything whole sale from the beauty supplier and this is by far the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by prozackat

Amazing topcoat. It dries sooo fast and like...merges the layers together. It can smooth over a multitude of flaws. I have zero complaints other than it smells awful, but it's not a surprise for such a powerful topcoat. Really extends my manicure longer than others, but it's not a miracle that will make your polish last forever. Most nail salons I've been to use this, and now I can see why.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by geistkat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. Does not smear nail art.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

This dries out my polish instantly within 2 seconds! I also like the high gloss!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by brinkerbarry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, it dries super fast, and yeah, it's super shiny. But so what? I've tried this several times with different brands of nail polishes underneath, and the same thing happens every time: the polish seems to shrink as it dries causing it pull the underlying layer with it. What this means is that I have this sliver at the end of my nail that's exposed, that makes it look like I painted my nails 2 or 3 days ago instead of 2 or 3 minutes ago. And I'm completely baffled as to why no one else seems to have this same complaint. I've never seen this happen with any other top coat I've ever used, so I don't feel like it's user error. Thoughts?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow.. I call this sexiness in a bottle! This stuff seriously makes my nails look like the ones in nail polish ads (except no photoshop!) mirror like finish, extremely glossy, shiny (not in a cheap way, but in a very fresh way!) I put two coats of opi thrill of Brazil then this top coat and the result is gel manicure like perfection!!!! Not only does it look amazing but it stays! Love it! I will never go without this glossy gel like too coat

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by helloSally

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that it dries up my polishes within one minute. Great gloss!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by rachael100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is way over hyped!! I absolutely hate the gasoline chemical smell, and worst of all.. it doesn't work. It dries fast and creates a beautiful shine. That's about it, the chip-resistant formula is an absolute failure. I can't go a day without getting huge chips on every nail. I've been using this product for a year now, thinking that since I paid top dollar that it was top quality. The other day I grabbed an old old bottle of Sally Hanson top coat to test the difference. The shine isn't as shiny, but it's been 4 days and my manicure is chip free. I have been living for a year with the absolute worst top coat, don't buy this stuff, you're better off with a 6$ SallyH.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by DigitalBeauty41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It dries nail polish within 2 seconds. I like this quick effect so much. Not sure about the chip-resistant claim though because my polishes still chip off in 2 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

LOVE this stuff! I always get 5 - 6 days on my mani with it. Keep in mind, I am not gentle at all. I've used this and scrubbed my tub in the same day w/ my mani and it has been fine. I take a bottle with me when I get my nails done and make them use it. I forgot my bottle for a pedi, and the pedi lasted half the time they normally do. And, it's fairly affordable.

To give you some context: I own over 100 bottles of polish, and tend to have polish on my nails more often than not. I have tried many top coats and this is the best. Everyone I know that has ever used this has converted to it.