Yves Saint Laurent Touche Brillance Spakling Touch

3.7

on 8/3/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have this gloss in shade 4 (Sparking Garnet).In my opinion,this gloss is an insult to the high-end make-up products.I have got some Maybelline glosses that are much better.The glitter is way too big and it looks very cheap on lips.The lipgloss itself it's very drying and I do not like the smell (although this is a personal prefference).The packaging also lacks quality as the colour on it is starting to come off.One of the worst lip glosses I have ever tried.

on 2/2/2011 5:32:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous lipgloss, great colour and lovely shimmery particules. I wish this lipgloss was stickier as you can barely feel it and it comes off their lips very quickly meaning you have to keep reaplying and considering how expensive this lipgloss is this can be very expensive, other than that great product but would not buy again just because of this reason.

on 2/1/2011 9:14:00 PM

This is a gorgeous product. The sparkling gold shade gives a lovely shiny, shimmery touch which looks lovely with an evening or day outfit. It looks very classy and sophisticated on and i love the unique way that ysl creates its products- pumping the gloss out by pressing the button. Excellent. Also lovely in the red shades which smell like mango!

on 5/20/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just AWESOME! The perfect lip gloss, my HG, end of story <3

on 5/18/2010 10:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love, love, love this product! I'm already at the third tube(or should i say pen) of #12, Pink Topaz which is a rich very dark pink.

Pros: 1) Colour is buildable. Depending on the amount you use, it varies from sheer to full which makes it ideal for both daytime and night.

2) Very shimmery. But not in the tacky, cheapo kind of way. It simply makes your lips look expensive, full and luscious.

3) It's not sticky at all. Very lightweight, you can barely feel it on your lips no matter how much you use.

4) Lasts for about 3 hours. Will last during drinks/cigarettes but color won't last during a meal. However, even when color is gone, the shine and shimmer will stay which i find rather rare for lip gloss.

5) Extemely elegant packaging and user-friendly. High precision brush means that it'll apply perfectly even without a mirror.

Cons:

1)Some have said that it smells like watermelon, some that it smells like roses but i think that it smells and tastes a bit weird, almost "plastic". But this is something i can live with and i can say that i've got used to it by now.

2) Price is kinda steep(sells retail for about 27.5 Euro) but it's worth every damn penny!

Overall: Great lip-gloss, will keep repurchasing over and over again and btw i've just ordered #2, #4 and #9 for summer! Bet they'll look divine with a tanned complection *winks*.

PS. Some reviewers mentioned that it dryes their lips but i haven't had such a problem so you might wanna test it before you buy it(or use it over a lip balm). Also when it comes to price, try looking it up online. I managed to find some shades for 22Euro on strawberrynet.com

on 2/7/2010 12:29:00 AM

I have this in number #15 and I adore it. It's a deep raspberry colour that wears like a berry stain. It doesn't last through food, but I find it does usually survive a few drinks, and wears very well through the day. It doesn't feel too drying. I love the slightly fruity fragrance it has and the packaging, with it's click base. I like the brush applicator a lot more than the sponges some lip glosses come with. I would love to get more of these in different colours, however the price is pretty steep. This is more of a treat for me than a regular purchase, but if there was a sale at my local counter I would snap up as many as I could get my hands on!

on 11/24/2009 6:10:00 AM

I buy these glosses every time I travel, and I have been really happy with them. I don't find them to be the longest lasting glosses, but they feel really nice on, don't go flaky, and the colours are really good, providing sparkle and shine without looking unnatural. I will definitely keep using them.

on 9/5/2009 10:57:00 AM

I have just bought my second tube of this. I have a light pink and a medium pink. They taste gross, but hey, thats not really a fair thing to bring it down on.

The colour isn't too sheer or rich, not too many sparkles and plenty of product in the tube to last a long time.

Fab product.

on 8/22/2009 10:01:00 AM

I like that i apply the lip gloss with a click and i can control the amount I use. Also the brush is a lot easier to clean than the usual lip gloss wand. That being said, the gloss is a bit drying on me.

And there are times that I like the shade but dislike all the sparkle...

on 8/22/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My aunt gave me one of these during christmas last year in #8.
I was highly disappointed as this was my first ysl lipgloss.
The amount of lipgloss in the tube is pathetic. Not only so, it smelt kind of 'plastic' unlike other aromatic smelling lipglosses
For the price of 29dollars, it is definitely not worth it