September 2, 2014 | 1043 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Acapulco Glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

This is a gorgeous highlighter. I use it on my cheeks and the inner corners of my eyes, and it really brightens up my face and gives me a glow. I'm NC10 so i don't see how this could be a bronzer for anyone. i think it's good for warmer skintones, while Wet 'N' Wild all over shimmer seems better for cooler skin tones, because it's more pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I doubt I would ever run out of this..but I really like this, on my MAC Nc40-42 BB warm natural skin
this is a highlighter a very very pretty gold highlighter. I like it better then my Mac fafi belifgful or any other if you are olive or darker get it you won't regent it gives you a lovely gold shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would consider this product a highlighter, not a bronzer. As a highlighter, it works beautifully. I am PPP/netural undertone and this looks very pretty on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by twitterz

I have very pale skin, but this was way too light. It just made my skin look beige and sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by zachchrismom76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after reading the reviews here. After looking for weeks, I bought it online for $3. As Murphys Law would have it, I found it 2 days later at the grocery store on clearance for $1.49 :D Oh well, now I have 2.

Works great as a highlighter, I'm pale as a sheet and no way this works as a bronzer. Which is fine, not why I bought it. Use a light hand, and it gives you a very nice glow. I'm glad I have multiples, I think I'll be using this often.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by misscolette

I have NC20 skin with strong yellow undertones and this works wonderfully as a highlighter- not a bronzer. I like adding it over my NARS Orgasm blush to make it more glowy.

Two complaints:
1. Packaging is very cheap (what do expect with the great price tag?)
2. A few swipes is enough- a heavy hand with this will make you look silly

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As others have stated, this is by no means a bronzer; however, it's a wonderful highlighter, providing a nice glow where you apply it. I don't know how this will fare with darker skin tones but on my NC20 skintone (fair with yellow undertones), it gives me a healthy glow. The product itself is light and shimmery so be careful, as I've been told I look glittery on days I apply with a heavier hand. I apply Acapulco Glow on my cheeks on top of my blush for that extra oomph. The packaging is cheap and flimsy, along with the brush, but for a few bucks, you get an awesome product that will lasts for months. I've had the same compact since last summer and I'm only now hitting pan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

First off, this is really a highlighter, not a bronzer (unless you're REALLY pale). It's mostly just champagne colored shimmer. It isn't the most finely milled, but hey - it's only $2.99. It looks great over a matte blush to give you a summery glow, but be careful not to apply too much or it *will* accentuate pores and scars. The packaging really sucks, but again, only 3 bucks. Unfortunately, I think WnW may be discontinuing these, but I'm not sure. They may just be re-packaging them like they did with their blush. Either way, if you're looking for a cheap, neutral highlighter, definitely go and pick one up while you can.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by duckie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I love this stuff. I got mine for .74 cents, so price-wise it's great as well. It comes with a small brush and the plastic compact has a small mirror inside.
I'm NC15 and this stuff acts as a highlighter for me. Very pretty and glowy. I pack it on after putting on my blush and it shows up nicely without looking cakey or making my pores look huge. I just use the brush it came with... it's not awesome but it does the job for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Gm619

Another great recommendation from MUA. I had never even given this brand a second thought. Great as a highlighter. You can brush a little over your cheeks and it gives a nice, subtle shimmer A little too light for a bronzer unless you are extremely pale.
I'm afraid that this product might be discontinued. Although I have a full one, I found it at my local drugstore and purchased a back-up. They only had one left, so I bought it. It is not listed on the Wet N Wild Website . It only lists 2 colors for bronzer and neither are the ones that are mentioned in these reviews. Also, I noted that the name and the packaging on their blushes is different. The colors are still the same though.
Very inexpensive. If you can find it, then I would pick it up.