April 20, 2014 | 1637 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Speed Brow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the third brow gel I tried and the other two were not that expensive so I suppose this is the reason I like the Speed brow better.

I have dark eyebrows, and I chose the colour Light/Medium which turned out to be perfect (see picture). This really does help fixing the brows and adding texture to them because I use powder products to fill in my brows so this makes them look dull. This product fixes this problem and helps keep the colour of powder stay all day without moving, even after accidentally touching the brows.

If this little tube has some fibres in it, it would be absolutely perfect as I have some scarring in my left brow where hair stopped growing because of long-term over plucking :(

The price is high, of course, but as is my habit, I always buy high end products from ebay for 1/2 the price so I am very satisfied :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Hel19

This is amazing! A light weight gel that fixes brows in place all day! A hint of colour in the gel makes my brows look thicker & more defined.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product so much! I put it on in the morning, and after 8 hours my brows are just the same. This is the best brow gel I've ever tested. It dries really fast and looks really natural. Doesn't clump (of course, if you put the right amount).

So, in my opinion, it is an amazing product that I will repurchase, even if it is quite expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Draka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product works well for me if I use it after a pencil or powder. On its own, it doesn't last all that much. I don't trim by brows, so they are quite long and tend to get out of the brow frame.
Also, I don't think it has any pigmentation, I tried it on my mother's brows which are blonde and no color difference was noticeable. I know it looks brown in the tube, but it won't color anything, so don't expect that.
The product gets the job done, but it's way too expensive for its capabilities. I'm sure better cheaper products can be found.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by BeautyGirl352

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried this product before, and I don't think it works as great. It doesn't seem to hold my brows in place all day. :(
I have dark brown eyebrows that are groomed and trimmed well...
I ended up switching to Essence Brow Gel from Priceline and I think that product is so much better for me personally! I do love Benfefit products though. Just the Gel I found wasn't that great.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As a redhead with blonde eyebrows, I am always on the lookout for a quick fix (that isn't tinting- I will never do that again).
Anyways, I had come across this product a few times when browsing and I have always been curious about it. Since there were no cheaper alternatives, I decided to take the plunge one day when I was feeling particularly bold.

In terms of the product itself, I didn't notice much difference in the tint of my eyebrows, it really just managed to hold them in place. The packaging was awful, and after about two uses it felt like I was fighting to get any product out of the tube (hence the 2 lippies in that department). And can we talk about the amount of product for the price? I don't know what I was thinking.

I think it is just best I wait until a more cost-effective version comes out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I like this product, in my humbleeeee opinion it's way to expensive for the little amount given. I have full eyebrows so I reallyyyyyy don't need much color, meaning that I can achieve similar results from any waxy hair product applied in a mascara type brush. That said, I am fond of the matte finish, hold and tube presentation (so I don't have to use several tools to groom my eyebrows), but I am not sure if I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by ceen

This product delivers exactly what it promises: brows are held securely in place.

Use in conjunction with Benefit Brow Zings for an out-and-out belt and braces approach to brow manipulation/control!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by donnagonz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

great brow gel, faint brown tint (if you wipe some on your finger, you will see that it doesn't add too much color). for me, it stays on all day and doesn't flake. for those of you concerned about the small size of the tube-i just checked my purchase history on sephora, and was surprised to find that i purchased my spped brow two years ago, and it is just now running out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by RIX

Go to -quick fix eyebrow gel. Minimal colour keeps brows tody and in place. I ahve been using this product for years and will comtinue to. Does not aggravate my skin ie. inmlame acne. Lasts well