March 1, 2015 | 959 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Speed Brow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2015 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Bekaxx

Love love love this! If I'm in a rush it's a great thing to have to quickly do my brows!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2015 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Was pretty disappointed by this stuff. By the way they describe it on Sephora.com, its a tinted brow gel that gives color to your brows and dries super fast.

First of all, it doesn't try super fast. Just regular time-maybe 4 minutes if you're lucky. So throw that out the window.

Second, it is NOT hardly AT ALL tinted. It has a very very VERY small hint of color, but is mostly just clear. To be real here, you could go buy Maybelline's clear mascara and mix some medium darkish brown eyeshadow to it and it would be the same damn thing.

Good for someone looking for a bit extra hold for their already colored brows, however, as it does hold them in place well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:25:00 PM More reviews by janee346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eyebrow product. I have thicker eyebrows and I generally prefer to just use a tinted brow gel that slightly fills them in, but mostly I like that it sets my brows and I don't have to worry about them getting out of place throughout the day. I love that this fills them in naturally, while keeping them in place. I had used Gimme Brow in the past, but I find that it makes them too harsh and the color is not right for my brows. I would recommend this for anyone that has thick eyebrows and just needs a bit of color and setting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I bought this because I thought it was just a lighter tinted version of Gimme Brow. It is not. It's purely a clear-ish brow gel without any tint. It does what is says it will--it does make brows stay in place all day. However I am not a fan of the consistency--it's fairly watery and thin for a gel and it's easy to get it everywhere. I don't think it's worth the money. I'd go ahead and get Gimme Brow instead as it is thicker and has much more pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Tiaju

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I only buy clear or almost clear brow gels. I use them to comb my brows and keep them in place. If I want to fill them in, I find that a powder provides better results than a tinted gel.

The most important thing about this gel is that it doesn't flake. In the end of the day, everything is still in place and I don't look like I have dandruff in my brows.
The very small package makes it perfect for my travel kit, but then the price should be lower. So I keep this one in my travel kit and MAC's Brow Set (which costs the same for more than double the amount) for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Tindra78

Ok! Haven't tried to many eye brow fixers. This one and the Ardell. This one wins! Thicker, gives sheen and a nice look.

But will try some more brands to be able to compare. Still love this even if it's quite expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by mysteriousminds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really do like this product. It has a long-lasting formula, and keeps the brows in place the whole time. However, it is too expensive for what it is (a one-color-fits-all brow gel) and how small it is. I would like to see, at least, a range of colors and a larger size. If that happened, I wouldn't mind the current price, or even the current price increasing (it is about $20 US dollars). I have found other cheaper, better brow products. I will not be purchasing again.

Pros: Good formula, long-lasting, one color fits all

Cons: Too expensive for the small size, needs diversity in colors

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the third brow gel I tried and the other two were not that expensive so I suppose this is the reason I like the Speed brow better.

I have dark eyebrows, and I chose the colour Light/Medium which turned out to be perfect (see picture). This really does help fixing the brows and adding texture to them because I use powder products to fill in my brows so this makes them look dull. This product fixes this problem and helps keep the colour of powder stay all day without moving, even after accidentally touching the brows.

If this little tube has some fibres in it, it would be absolutely perfect as I have some scarring in my left brow where hair stopped growing because of long-term over plucking :(

The price is high, of course, but as is my habit, I always buy high end products from ebay for 1/2 the price so I am very satisfied :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Hel19

This is amazing! A light weight gel that fixes brows in place all day! A hint of colour in the gel makes my brows look thicker & more defined.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product so much! I put it on in the morning, and after 8 hours my brows are just the same. This is the best brow gel I've ever tested. It dries really fast and looks really natural. Doesn't clump (of course, if you put the right amount).

So, in my opinion, it is an amazing product that I will repurchase, even if it is quite expensive.