October 1, 2014 | 1903 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Speed Brow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Tiaju

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I only buy clear or almost clear brow gels. I use them to comb my brows and keep them in place. If I want to fill them in, I find that a powder provides better results than a tinted gel.

The most important thing about this gel is that it doesn't flake. In the end of the day, everything is still in place and I don't look like I have dandruff in my brows.
The very small package makes it perfect for my travel kit, but then the price should be lower. So I keep this one in my travel kit and MAC's Brow Set (which costs the same for more than double the amount) for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Tindra78

Ok! Haven't tried to many eye brow fixers. This one and the Ardell. This one wins! Thicker, gives sheen and a nice look.

But will try some more brands to be able to compare. Still love this even if it's quite expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by mysteriousminds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really do like this product. It has a long-lasting formula, and keeps the brows in place the whole time. However, it is too expensive for what it is (a one-color-fits-all brow gel) and how small it is. I would like to see, at least, a range of colors and a larger size. If that happened, I wouldn't mind the current price, or even the current price increasing (it is about $20 US dollars). I have found other cheaper, better brow products. I will not be purchasing again.

Pros: Good formula, long-lasting, one color fits all

Cons: Too expensive for the small size, needs diversity in colors

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the third brow gel I tried and the other two were not that expensive so I suppose this is the reason I like the Speed brow better.

I have dark eyebrows, and I chose the colour Light/Medium which turned out to be perfect (see picture). This really does help fixing the brows and adding texture to them because I use powder products to fill in my brows so this makes them look dull. This product fixes this problem and helps keep the colour of powder stay all day without moving, even after accidentally touching the brows.

If this little tube has some fibres in it, it would be absolutely perfect as I have some scarring in my left brow where hair stopped growing because of long-term over plucking :(

The price is high, of course, but as is my habit, I always buy high end products from ebay for 1/2 the price so I am very satisfied :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Hel19

This is amazing! A light weight gel that fixes brows in place all day! A hint of colour in the gel makes my brows look thicker & more defined.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product so much! I put it on in the morning, and after 8 hours my brows are just the same. This is the best brow gel I've ever tested. It dries really fast and looks really natural. Doesn't clump (of course, if you put the right amount).

So, in my opinion, it is an amazing product that I will repurchase, even if it is quite expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Draka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product works well for me if I use it after a pencil or powder. On its own, it doesn't last all that much. I don't trim by brows, so they are quite long and tend to get out of the brow frame.
Also, I don't think it has any pigmentation, I tried it on my mother's brows which are blonde and no color difference was noticeable. I know it looks brown in the tube, but it won't color anything, so don't expect that.
The product gets the job done, but it's way too expensive for its capabilities. I'm sure better cheaper products can be found.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by BeautyGirl352

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried this product before, and I don't think it works as great. It doesn't seem to hold my brows in place all day. :(
I have dark brown eyebrows that are groomed and trimmed well...
I ended up switching to Essence Brow Gel from Priceline and I think that product is so much better for me personally! I do love Benfefit products though. Just the Gel I found wasn't that great.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As a redhead with blonde eyebrows, I am always on the lookout for a quick fix (that isn't tinting- I will never do that again).
Anyways, I had come across this product a few times when browsing and I have always been curious about it. Since there were no cheaper alternatives, I decided to take the plunge one day when I was feeling particularly bold.

In terms of the product itself, I didn't notice much difference in the tint of my eyebrows, it really just managed to hold them in place. The packaging was awful, and after about two uses it felt like I was fighting to get any product out of the tube (hence the 2 lippies in that department). And can we talk about the amount of product for the price? I don't know what I was thinking.

I think it is just best I wait until a more cost-effective version comes out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I like this product, in my humbleeeee opinion it's way to expensive for the little amount given. I have full eyebrows so I reallyyyyyy don't need much color, meaning that I can achieve similar results from any waxy hair product applied in a mascara type brush. That said, I am fond of the matte finish, hold and tube presentation (so I don't have to use several tools to groom my eyebrows), but I am not sure if I would repurchase.