Wet 'n' Wild Totally Twisted Bronzzer in Suntan

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/7/2007 11:58:00 AM

I've had this for a while, and recently found it in my stash. The color itself is very nice, no annoying glitter and overall a nice shimmer. As for texture, I'm not loving it. Unlike the previous reviewers, I find it to be rather dry and difficult to blend, which I think is expected because it is sort of a gel to powder formula. I also don't think it melts into the skin the way a stick bronzer should. It kinda sits on top of your skin and doesn't give me a bronzy glow from within look. I am usually a big fan of WnW, but I think this product falls flat. It's not the worst out there, but def not the best. For a d/s product it can be a 4, but for quality vs. similar products out there - a 3. For reference, I am C4 currently.

on 6/3/2005 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

GREAT! Shimmery w/out being glittery and easy to blend and inexpensive! So nice!

on 5/20/2005 8:46:00 PM

I just had to buy this new item, part of the "Here Comes the Sun!" LE Collection (along with the two eyeshadow Trios) when I read on the display that it was a POWDER stick! This is just adorable, so inexpensive ($2.99) and even cold and refreshing on the skin! I just sweep this little shimmery stick across my cheekbones (over my gel blush and on top of my powder foundation) and blend w/ my finger - INSTANT CHEEKBONES, plus a great sunny look that works on anyone (I tried this on my Mexican girlfriend at work...she loved it, I gotta go buy her one tomorrow!). As BCbabe stated, it's NOT at all glittery; it's a shimmery-smooth and beautiful bronze. Looks great on the browbones (another area where the sun hits naturally)...I wonder about the lips? Hmmmmm. Look for this and buy!!!

on 5/12/2005 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are so cute! Part of the summer '05 collection I guess, this mini twist-up bronzer is one of two colours (the other being Golden). Packaged in a brushed silver plastic case with a clear lid. Suntan is a shimmery slightly rosey brown shimmer. It applies lighter than it looks but gives such a cute "I've been in the sun" look with no orange tones to speak of and no big chunky glitter either like some from the past. I'm a sucker for bronzing sticks and I have more than I need, but this one is worthy of a backup... I like it that much!

Popular Bronzers