October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Bronzers - Yves Saint Laurent - Limited-Edition Bayadere All Over Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

This is gorgeous on and by itself sitting on my dresser. I got this on ebay for $30 along with the bayadere eye compact. I am really loving both of these! This bronzer does not look orange on me but instead gives me a natural rose flush. Great texture, I highly recommend, esp. if you can get it for half the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by aborger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The counter gal showed my friend how to use this as not only all over bronzer but as shawdows and even lipstick. She did a stunning job on my friend. So I decided what the heck and forked over the $60. Not in love. Nice as kinda a blush but too pinky I think for all over bronzer. Now that I read the other MUA poster maybe made me break out too. Never thought could be from blush but do have a few bumps on cheek region which have never had. Save your money...not in love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This large compact has various stripes of colors, from magenta, burnt orange, to a light shimmery ivory and bronze. All colours have a slight shimmer to them. Just gorgeous mixed together as a blusher/bronzer, very nice for summer. Pricey, but you get a large amount of product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I saw this STUNNING compact and had to have it, no matter what the cost. This highlighter/bronzer/allover face color is a mix of four shades. A bronze, champagne, terracotta, and magenta shade in a long black compact with mirror. The compact has 9 stripes of alternating colors with the bronze and champagne shades being the biggest. The effect is stunning. A bronzey but not orangey tan with subtle shimmer. Looks great all over. I also tried this with blush but it was slightly to bronze for my preference but i still loved it as a bronzer/highlighter. The price is a whopping $60, but the compact is big, so you get alot of product for the money. THe big downside for me is that this broke me out horribly. My forehead was a mess and even my cheeks broke out. Waited for the flare up to subside and tried this again, same awful breakout. So back to the store it goes. I think it might be the fragrance in this. It has that french rose perfumey smell. But nonetheless, the product is a stunner just doesnt work for my extremely sensitive acne prone skin.