Tree Hut Dry Oil Mist

4.6

on 4/4/2008 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought it and so far it does it's job of moisturizing and the smell is refreshing so I love it so far. can't wait to try out the body scrubs

on 2/22/2007 2:38:00 PM

love this in the brazilian nut butter spray. smells wonderful my husband asked me what that wonderful smell was ( he thought I was baking a cake.) and great for dry skin too!, my skin just soaks it up fast.

I have this in the Brazilian Nut fragrance, and I use it all over as a moisturizer as well as a fragrance. It's a sweet nutty oil that sinks right into the skin leaving you moisturized and smelling very good!! The scent lasts longer if you layer the Body Butter and Shower gel before it. Will repurchase as I find the scent delightful and yummy.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm new to using this product, so my review is subject to change. However, upon first use, I must say that it seems like a really nice product! I got it in the Coconut Lime scent, which smells identical to BBW Coconut Lime Verbana (yum). I applied it to my skin after putting lotion on just a few hours ago, and it still soaked in completely and fairly quickly too. There was no greasy residue whatsoever, which is a major plus, as other body oils always seem to just sit on the skin. The biggest plus I've noticed thus far is how extremely soft my skin became after the product was entirely absorbed!! Anyway, just for a bit of extra info, this product comes in several other scents, contains shea oil and vitamin e, holds 4oz of product, and costs $4+ at Walmart. It also came with a bonus, matching-scent body lotion, which I have not tested yet. continued >>

on 5/9/2005 8:49:00 PM

There are a few different scents to this dry oil spray line. I got Brazilian Nut.

SCENT: A strong nut with a buttery background.

PROS: I really enjoy the scent. The oil isnt that "dry" but it does sink into the skin fast if you give it a gentle rub. There is no greasy/oily film afterwards.

CONS: The scent wears off quickly compared to most other sprays I have. However, it is nice to layer with other EDP's and scented lotions bc of the light scent.

PRICE: 4.97$usd for a generous 4 oz. Found at Walmart

OVERALL: Not the best dry oil spray, but it does have a pleasent smell and fells good. For the price, it is very good. Quite the bargain and nice to have around- I will buy again if I run out.

Popular Fragrances