October 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Blush - Stila - Convertible Color Fuschia

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got this for my 3 little girls who play with makeup (aged: 7,5 and 2). i didn't like the idea of their playing with Barbie products so off we went makeup shopping. they fell in love with this bright pink and i fell in love, too! the kids didn't have any bad reaction nor did it break me out. the color! oh! just gives you that healthy, flushed glow. it is easily spreadable so that you can work out a natural gradation on your cheeks (to mimic a soft blush). it works well as lip color and eye shadow also.
and the packaging is so pretty: ) i just realized this is one product that has stayed in my drawer and not in the kids'. love this multi-tasking product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gives me the perfect 'just in from the cold' look. Stays on reasonable amount of time for a cream blush. No break outs from it. Very intense in the pan, but on skin looks very natural and translucent. Finish is perfect, looks just like blushing skin and nothing more (which is why I prefer creams to powders). Texture is a bit hard and waxy, at least compare to some cream blushes I have, but don't have a problem with application. Goes on smoothly, easy to spread. Packaging is great, love that it's flip top, love the mirror, and flat tin makes for easy storage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this because of good reviews on here and also because I've become sooo hooked on Stila convertible colors!!
The color of this blush is summed up pretty well by its name lol. A bright fuchsia. It looks scarily bright in the pan, but it blends out to such a beautiful flush on your cheeks. I love this for winter when my skin is a little more pale and the fuchsia stands out against my skin for that "it's so cold outside" cheek flush! I thought this might look odd on warm Asian skin(that I have), but surprisingly it actually looks quite good...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by suanle23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product! I can't believe I never ever tried the convertible colors before. The fuschia is so gorgeous and so bright on the skin, a little goes a long way. The best thing about this product is the staying power. I have used a lot of cream blushes that have just melted off during the day but this truly stays on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fuchsia (it drives me crazy that stila misspells the name of the color!) is my favorite convertible color. It looks kind of scary in the pan, but it sheers out on the cheeks to a really youthful, healthy pink. I apply it with a finger then blend it with a 168. I would definitely repurchase, but I think that day is far off - a little goes a long way with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by BlissBaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't let the bright color fool you! This color is sheer but long lasting and would work on a wide variety of skin tones. It can be layered for a better color pop...or just the sweetest hint of color on the palest skin. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful case. Beautiful bright color. Beautiful texture and application.

Loved and used for many months in spring, summer, fall and winter. Application is soft and smooth on most skins and this works well with most skin tones. Don't let the bright color fool you -- this is sheer on application but has great staying power. If you are getting married, use this to give you color, and then apply a light pink or coral blush on top and you will be wearing your face into the wee hours and even till the next day!

enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by MissPark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a glaringly bright pink in the pot but trust me...it's much prettier on. I got this as a gift and have been using it since. A little goes a long way. A few dabs on your fingers and several pats on your cheeks will leave a beautiful pink flush that will last all day. I have combination skin and it stayed on all day. I tried this on the lips and it was quite drying. I'd just stick to using this on your cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product as a blush, it's really creamy and smooth so it very easy to blend in. I used color peony though, and that is a mauve pink color. It looks dark but it's surprisingly bright but not over the top bright. I think I would definitely try out the colors available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by PaleIsTheNewTan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this blush. It looks very bright in the pan, but translates into a very blue-toned, bright pink on the skin. (MAC Studio Fix PPF N3, Sculpt NW15, MUFE HD #110, Bobbi Brown Alabaster). As a blush, it works nicely for a doll-cheek look, but is quiet enough to be perfect for everyday. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this blush when wearing it.

As a lip product, it is surprisingly non-drying but works more as a stain than a full-on lipstick. If you're looking for a noticeable, loudmouth lip product, this CC is not it.

This product manages not to oxidize on the skin and change colours, though it does tend to fade by the end of the day. Surprisingly, I found the product worked best with a basic, medium sized blush brush (and blended better) than with the MAC #188. The product hasn't caused any breakouts or rash-like reactions on my slightly sensitive, dryness-prone skin. The texture of this though, unlike a lot of cream blushes, seems to be more of a thick gel-lotion hybrid, rather than a cream.

The packaging (which doesn't make or break the product, but deserves a mention) is adorable, and a very retro compact in the same colour as the blush.

A definite rebuy, though the product is so pigmented, I probably won't be buying replacements too, too often.