October 20, 2014 | 2122 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

Dove beauty bars are a classic skin care staple. The price is great and the product is good. I have to say I find the bar soaps a bit drying both when used as a face cleanser and body soap, especially in the winter months. I don't feel the "cool moisture" effect, it's almost exactly the same as the class beauty bar except for the color/scent! I think these are great to have around in a pinch and/or on a budget. But definitely not a must-have. There are plenty of cleansers and/or body washes of similar price point and much, much more moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This is a great dove bar to use in the summer. It makes you feel cool and fresh. The light scent lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by strawberrybubble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I receive this product as a gift, along with the shampoo and body wash. The body wash and shampoo work great, but unfortunately when I switched my Aveeno face wash to use the Dove beauty bar I noticed how much darker and dry my eczema was getting. It may be the fragrance in the bar that's disagreeing with my skin. And as for moisturizing, it dried me out completely. I won't be uing this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this variant when I couldn't find my regular version of Dove beauty bar(white n blue cover which I have been using and loving for quite sometime). Am I glad! I find it more moisturising than the regular one and now that the winter is here, its very helpful. I like everything about it, the refreshing frangrance, right amount of moisture it provides withou going overboard. I use it on my face and my body. Whenevr I am too lazy to remove my makeup with a remover, I directly use this soap on my face and it removes 90% of my water-proof makeup. Would definetely repurchase throughout winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by TropicalKissesxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was reccomended to me because I have dry skin and alot of dermatologists reccomend this. I had asked my sister to pick me up the Dove Original Beauty Bar, but she picked up this one instead saying it smells alot better then the original. I had never tried to original one,which i presume has the clean scent all dove products do, but this one smells great. When she took the pack out, there were two, and without even unwrapping it, i could smell the product. I dont think it neccesarily smells of cucumber and green tea, but it has that underlying dove smell mixed with a fresh scent. It lathered great and with the unique shape of the bar it was easy to use. It's moisturizing, the smell isn't too overpowering and it leaves a nice lingering scent on the skin that is noticeable if youre close to someone. It's the first soap I've used where I don't need to apply lotion because it leaves the skin so soft, and because the fresh clean scent lingers, I can afford to skip perfume. Overall, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by FallenWish

I love this soap! The other Dove Unscented actually dried my skin out, but this stuff is great; it doesn't make my skin feel tight and it smells so good. Like another reviewer said, it makes a really nice shaving cream for underarms/legs/feminine area. I might actually like this more than the shaving creams I've purchased. Anyway, I will continue to buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by twistevil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Smells fresh, not drying. Only bar soap i use

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best bar soap! Any other kind of bar soap that I use washes off TOO MUCH and, while they leave you with a "clean" feeling, my skin feels stretched tight and extremely dry. This soap is awesome because it has lotion in it and leaves your skin feeling soft. I use it all over my body, but not on my face. I took off a lippy because, due to the lotion content, the soap is very soft and dissolves easily. I would recommend keeping it in a container and avoiding excessive contact with water, otherwise the bar will turn into mush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Zariana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The fragrance of this beauty bar is barely detectable to me, but I do like the fact that it makes an excellent shaving cream for legs, underarms and the more sensitive feminine area.
It foams decently and feels rather refreshing and cool on the skin. It's just as moisturising as the Original Beauty Bar.
In winter, I use it with body gloves as a body wash.
Dove bars are cheaper than the most inexpensive shower gels.
Effective, inexpensive and versatile!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This is a pretty good product. I like the smell of it but it doesn't exactly remind me of cucumbers. It just smells fresh to me. Cleans and lathers well but my skin does feel a little dry afterwards so I always make sure to put lotion on after I get out of the shower.