Mary Kay Signature Liner- Sable

4.3

on 1/22/2014 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The best eyeliner I've ever tried, and that has been alot! Color is perfect, goes on creamy and easy but doesn't smudge or flake and comes off easy. Heartbroken that it was discontinued and I still haven't found anything I like as much. Would welcome any suggestions!!!

on 6/17/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

The Best brown liner I have ever used. I use this for my lower lash line to give me a more defined look. It makes my eyes pop. It is also great for brows. I love multi - use products.

on 2/25/2009 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great quality liner. I love the sable color. My eyes really popped when I used this.

on 1/1/2009 2:12:00 PM

I love this eyeliner. It is the first liner I have used that actually stays put for the entire day, but it also washes of easily. It is super easy to apply. All the colors look great. I would highly recommend this product.

on 11/15/2008 1:16:00 AM

This is THE best eyeliner that I have ever used. It goes on smoothly, does not irritate my eyes, wipes off easily but without smudging and it looks beautiful. I seriously heart this eyeliner and thank my mom for letting me use hers lol.

on 12/20/2007 4:28:00 PM

This is a great color. This brown is gorgeous. I love MK eye pencils. They stay on and don't smudge or anything. I pretty much have all of the colors and I will continue to use. Excellent!!!!!!!1

This is my HG eyeliner. It stays on forever and never smudges.

on 12/29/2006 2:08:00 PM

You can't beat MK's eyeliners!

It really stays put all day long until I take my makeup off at night. I just repurchased two of these.

on 5/22/2006 4:04:00 AM

this did not work out for me. it is difficult to make a precise line with this. the color/pigmentation is dull. it flakes and dires out during the day. it smudges whenever i try to wear it.

on 10/31/2005 1:42:00 AM

I love this eyeliner! It's a great color and a super-smooth texture, so it doesn't pull or tug on your eyelids like so many other liners do. I love the packaging, too; I am forever losing my sharpener, so pencils are wasted on me. This seems pretty sturdy and not prone to breaking. It's great!