April 17, 2014 | 1649 users online

Toners - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Hydra-Confort Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

I got this for $5 with my CVS extra bucks, to the value is amazing. I noticed that my oily/combo skin had been feeling dry and shiny lately, so I've been adding in more moisture. My friend recommended this to me and I LOVE it. It really deep cleans the skin and also feels very refreshing and moisturizing. I use it after cleansing my skin with a basic cleanser and my clarisonic. Big fat win in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ibrerika

What I like the most in this toner is the SMELL!!!It has a very nice smell.From this product my face feels so clean and fresh.I recommend this product.It's works well on my combination skin.So this is really works very well for me.I can't say any bad about this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for the Dermo Expertise Hydra-Confort Moisturising Toner for dry and sensitive skin. Overall a very nice toner. I like the subtle scent and the fact that it is moisturizing. Some toners can be quite drying I've noticed but not this one. This toner deep cleanses the skin and removes any extra MU-leftovers that the MU-remover wipes left behind.

The packaging is very basic, nothing extraordinary. But convenient and practical and that is all that matters really. A little goes a long way so this one seems to last me longer than the previous toner I had which was from Lumene.

I'd probably repurchase. Nice product and nice price. Since toner isn't a key product in my skin care regimen I don't think it's worth it buying HE toners. Therefore this one from L'Oreal is a great alternative. Thumbs up!
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by laurelkhall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product, it feels good on my face and takes away any leftover makeup. It seems like it made my skin softer. I would buy it again if I could find it. I've looked everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ztirkazoid

Great toner from L'oreal. Gets rid of all my makeup with one swoop of a cotton pad. It is not drying and I also love the scent. I also soak a Q-tip in it and use it to get rid of mistakes when doing my makeup. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Not a bad product at all...Just not for me. I give this toner 4 lippies because it has its advantages of not having a greasy/tacky texture, smells great, does not cause breakouts, contains great ingredients and smells absolutely wonderful and removes dry patches quite nicely.The packaging is elegant and I think this toner is fairly priced. However, when i used it i didn't notice any big difference apart from slightly moisturizing my skin. The glycerine and alcohol dried my skin out even though it was moisturized (crazy, i know) but it did not cause blemishes or anything nor did it leave my face tight and dry like the Ideal balance toner (green bottle) for oily skin. I returned this product. Will not repurchase but not a terrible product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2006 4:25:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for L'Oreal Hydra-Confort Soothing Toner (which does also have the name Dermo Expertise in teeny-tiny letters under the big L'Oreal label). It's the one in the pink bottle. By visiting L'Oreal's Canadian and US websites, I found out this is exactly the same product sold as Nutri-Pure Soothing Toner in the US. At any rate, this is my favorite toner!!! I have sensitive rosacea skin that is prone to dryness but also to pimples. Years ago when I worked at the Body Shop, I learned that a good toner should help restore the skin's proper pH balance, as well as removing any remaining traces of makeup or dirt. The proper pH (slightly acidic) helps prevent pimples. I had never used toners before that because the ones with alcohol and astringents were too harsh for my sensitive skin. But when I started using gentle ones--presto! Way fewer zits. I used to use TBS's soy and calendula toner, which is sadly d/c, and their new aloe one doesn't work for me. I was desolate. Tried a few drugstore brands but couldn't find one I liked. I thought I would have to shell out big bucks for the high-end brands. Then I saw this lovely pink bottle on sale at SDM. Three weeks later I can confirm it's fabulous! Found my HG. Contains vitamins B and C, nice subtle scent that I love, and helps keep my skin bright and smooth. I just turn the bottle upside down and squeeze a small amount onto a quilted cotton pad, and smooth all over my face before moisturizing. Lasts a long time, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 3:17:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I normally don't use L'Oreal's skin care products because I find them very misleading or simply useless.But I had to buy this when I'm out of my HG toner during a vacation.I can say that it's an ok product.The smell and texture which feels like a combination of a toner and a cleansing milk worked good. But I think it's a rip off of a toner by Vichy which I used a few years ago.So I don't think I'll need this again.