Beauticontrol Nourishing Eye Pads

4.1

on 4/27/2009 3:53:00 AM

Love these eye pads. You can keep in the frig to keep cool. If you have itchy eyes from allergies, these are great! My husband was practically scratching is eyes but I put these on him for about 5 minutes. It soothed and got rid of the puffiness for him. I use it in the morning about 15 minutes before I get up in the morning. I just hit the snooze button and put on my eye pads. No more puffy looking eyes for me in the morning plus I feel so relaxed!

on 4/13/2009 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I loved these and repurchased them numerous times until I read the ingredients list. This product has the same exact ingredients of Tucks Medicated Pads! Yeah, yeah, they added some 'botanicals' but to be honest it's pretty safe to say that the quantity of botanicals in each BC Nourishing Eye Pad is negligible. The funniest thing is we use Tucks at my job (nurse) and... well... I now use Tucks -at a fraction of the cost. I deducted a lippie just for the cost of this product. However it is very effective at de-puffing puffy eyes and a viable alternative for people who feel squeamish about using a Tucks on their eyes. :P

on 3/30/2009 5:39:00 AM

Tried these at a spa party and I think I'm in love. They feel fresh and cool and sooo soothing. Definitely a relaxing eye treatment.

on 1/10/2007 11:04:00 AM

I love these! I had never heard of Beauticontrol until my aunt became a consultant. Now I go to "Spas" at least monthly and love most of what I have tried. These were my first purchase.

I put these on in the morning if I havent had a lot of sleep or just need a pick me up. They tingle a bit, but I like that and my eyes feel very soothed after I have had them on about ten minutes. I have also used them when I have sinus headaches and it has alleviated some of the sinus pressure. I just repurcashed these for the second time and will probably do again.

The only complaint that I have about them is that they come in full circles. I cut them in half and put the circle side down on my eye when I use them and the tub lasts much longer this way.

on 11/13/2006 6:54:00 AM

These eye pads feel great. I use them at night before I go to bed when I want unwind and start relaxing before going to sleep. I would recommend them for use in the morning too. Put them on, hit the snooze button on your clock, when it goes off again your eyes are good to go.

I like the idea of this product but they make my eyes burn. It gives a nice cooling effect but if you have sensitive eyes I would use with caution.

on 3/30/2005 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I beg to differ. These eye pads are truly relaxing and I even used them on clients at my Manhattan Day Spa.

I keep the eye pads in the refrigerator and really noticed a decrease in puffines AND dark circles on almost every client who used them.

A GREAT, GREAT investment for a very modest price.

on 3/22/2005 12:30:00 PM

I probably would buy this product again, but that being said I don't think it's anything special other than just very relaxing. The pads felt very good on my eyes at the end of a long day (and I nearly fell asleep wearing them). But if they reduce puffiness or whatever, I can't really say at this point. But they do feel nice. I've heard that they are even better if you put them in the freezer first.