July 28, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear in Blushing

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by scarab80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip color!! I'm so sad that Avon discontinued this item but its bound to happen with our favorite cosmetic items. The color is looks great on my lips. Like other have said, this is a nude pinky brown color, it has great staying power.

Since this is a discontinued item, if you are looking for a dupe, please see Maybelline Color Senational lipstick in Autumn Rush. I've tried matching as many lipstick/lipglosses as possible and this was the closest I have been able to find to color and texture.

Good luck ladies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Anitag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this color. I prefer liquid color to tube as most either feel too heavy on my pigmented lips or just slide off leaving me with a bright pink/red stain. Blushing glazewear is like a brown/pinky nude color on my lips if mixed with a pencil on it's own it does have a kind of muddy looking effect. I use a lip pencil (Dior brown works well on me) then a touch of this on top. I can see why this is maybe too dark for those with paler skin tones but on me it's fine. I also find it moisturising non-sticky and fairly long lasting, although the pencil helps it stay on. The smell is slightly vanillary, pleasent but goes away as soon as applied and on me it leaves a slight glaze, this color is more or less cream - no shimmer in it at all, great for office/daywear.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by FyrePhoenix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best glosses/colors I've tried. And for the price, it really is a steal. It doesn't dry out lips, makes them feel moisturized, and stays put relatively well. The only weird thing is that after wearing it all day, my lips are flaky. Not dry-flaky, but like the top layer of cells have sloughed off. My lips still feel moist after removing this film, so I don't see this as a real problem. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by pitterpat7

This is a perfect neutral pinkish brown for everyday wear to the office. It makes me look mature and sophisticated. I have yellow undertones and it goes great with my Asian skintone. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 lippies is that it's really lipstick in a tube and not lipgloss. It's a matte color and does not really have any sheen or gloss to it. With that said, I also purchase Ultra Wear lipstick in Brown Linen and I would say the two colors are very similar so I basically have two lipsticks to last me a while rather than a lipgloss and a lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sazzigrl

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by busymama31

I really like the Glazewear products in general, but Blushing is not my color. It would probably look better on someone with more cool coloring, but makes me look "older." It might be a good layering color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by xmasgirl

I love this lip product!! Glazewear is just as good if not better than many of the expensive products I've tried. Blushing is the best color I've found to date. On me, it's that perfect brown-y pink that is so popular now...the perfect neutral. I have actually had several compliments and have been asked what it is and where I get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Am I the only person who is totally in love with this colour? Its my MLBB colour. I wear it to go everywhere! A lovely muted mauve-ish colour on me, perfect for daytime wear! I'll be stocking up on this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 1:55:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the closest to a rosy nuetral in the Glazewear line, but I agree with alot of the other posters that is is muddy looking, not a good color on me at all. I love alot of the sheer glazewear colors, but the creme color selection is not so great. The warmer pink or rose colors they do have are way too frosty, the cremes are too dark or too brown. They need to add a few creme midtone warm and cool colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by chypregirl

I like the Glazewear lip products just fine, and have several of them. However, the color of Blushing just does not look good on me. I'm chalking it up to just a mismatch between my own coloring (medium-fair skin, light brown hair, green eyes) and what other people here have been referring to as the dirty, or muddiness, of the coloring of Blushing. It makes me look like one of the zombies in some of the movies I watched on Halloween. One of the living dead. Not a good look for me -- I need a little more brightness. No more Blushing for me...