July 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Treatments (Eye) - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Wrinkle De-Crease

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm reviewing for the #collagen re-plumper, that comes in the lil jar. in my late twenties now, with signs of crow's feet under the eyes. hv not been a religious eye-cream person, just starting out...and I find this thickish cream doing quite well. after around 3 days' use, the tiny lines looks almost diminishing. I'm not sure if it treats the lines from its core, or just filling up its surface with 'pore-filler like silicones' something like a make-up primer would? I'm not sure, but so far this works as first step before my daily face moisturizer & uv lotion, prior to makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

This did not help get rid of wrinkles around the eye area. The only thing it did was moisturize.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at the poor result I had with this eye cream. I had read the reviews prior to purchasing this cream and everyone else has mentioned the same thing, it fails to deliver. There is no minimizing of the appearance of my fine lines. Even though the texture is thick, it's almost like not having any cream around my eyes. A complete waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had use this prod for 2years,i was very happy using it.Is coming in a jar,decent price around 12euro,the texture is like butter and if people dont know they can get the wrong ideea that is hard to apply it,but is not.I use it for day&night,very good like make up base,no residues.Is very gently,it conteins fragrance but is not irrittating the eye wich i have very sentive eyes.I use 2different version one made in Germany who is better then the Spain version and the package from Germany is grey-silver..and the other is dark blue
I use also other eye creams from L'oreal and this is the best.
For girls who dont know..this is an eye cream who treats expecialy that mimic-expresion wrinkles made by daily reaction like smiling,thinking..is treating the expresion wrinkles by relaxing the muscles.In this moment just 2prods are on market who do this..the other is from Vichy,i try them both and this is not irtittaing the eyes like Myokine is doing.
I gived 4lipies coz on long them is not doing anything then just simply moiturising the eye area

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by flaviauchoa

I donīt use this cream as an eye cream, I used it on that fine lines next to my lips. It did nothing for then!!! The consistency is very thick. I wouldnīt recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by healthywithh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first eye cream I've bought that actually has given me improvement on my undereye lines. It goes on really nicely and within about 3 days I noticed an improvement in my wrinkles.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I am giving this such a low lippie because it did not De crease a single wrinkle for me and that is what it is advertised for...Used this for months, and saw absolutely zero improvement in skin texture or reduction of fine lines. Waste of money for me, do not recommend. Next.....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No, wont buy this again. The texture of the cream is very thick so I always felt like I was pulling at the skin under my eyes to apply. It takes a while to sink in too. It moisturised but that's about it, no reduction in my fine lines at all. Also, the silly little tub makes it really hard to get the product out - it always gets stuck under my finger nails! Dont recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 2:10:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this eye cream a fair try - used the entire jar before passing judgement. I saw no difference in my lines at all. I used it at night and expected to see some improvement when I woke up but there was nothing. The area still felt moisturized but I was looking for better results.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2006 12:38:00 AM More reviews by pinkpeonie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad for moisturising, but did absolutely nothing for my fine lines....would not bother buying it again, very disappointing for the price (Au$30)