April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Grapefull

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ginasuicide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always loved MK lipgloss,,I remember when i was a little girl and my mom's friend sold it, and the only colors available were natural and pearl.. its come a long way since then!

a sweet swapper sent me "grapefull" sample as an extra. today I finally remembered to put it in my bag to try. I recently dyed my hair back to dark violet auburn, and the gloss looks fantastic with my hair color. the color looks similar to that of black honey in the tube.. only with shimmer and more purple. but on it has a very pretty raisin color on that is not too harsh.. and I have super pale skin! it doesnt seem to last that long on, but since it fades away nicely and not choppy or in bits I dont mind to have to reapply it.

i just purchased a full size tube on ebay as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by plyarber

I have brown, African American skin and this color looks great on me. It works well alone or on top of lipstick. I get compliments on it when I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

I like this lipgloss, but I wouldn't buy it again since there are others I like better. It's a deep grapey plum. Wonderful vanilla scent, and lasts a long time. Adds a kick to any lipstick, like the previous review said.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Sunshine1020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this lip gloss. It's a shimmery purple, but no glitter. You can apply it as sheer or as deep as you want. You can layer it with any lip stick. I got this in a swap and I am very happy with it. I will purchase this gloss when I run out.