October 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - You've Been Mangoed bath melt

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I adore this bath melt. Out of all of the melts that I have tried, this one is hands down, my favorite.

For starters, I either do not know what mango smells like or I am crazy. But this smells more like citrus and lemon than mango to me. It is seriously incredible. I love pairing it with bath bombs that have a bit more of a citrus smell like Avobath or Butterball to end up with baby soft skin.

I also love the way that this melt makes my skin feel. I get about three baths out of each bar. To use, I cut off a chunk, rub the bar on my skin, drop it in the tub, and get in. I find that if I use the bar on my skin first and then jump in the hot bath water and soak for awhile, it makes my skin even softer and the smell lasts even longer.

I think that 6.25 USD is a bit expensive for such a tiny melt, but I always get at least three uses out of it, and have such soft skin after my baths when I use this, that I will continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Very expensive for what ur really getting but you can make it last with several baths I guess. Smells of oranges And citrus

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous fruity smelling melt, very moisturising and fresh and zingy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Lush bath melts are essentially expensive alternatives to bath oil. This one is a lovely blend of natural butters and oils. It's moisturizing and smells good, but like the dreamtime one, it leaves an unpleasant tingly feeling on my lips for hours after the bath!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this bath melt. It smells very citrusy, like mangoes. The only problem I have is that it's super small. I got 2 baths out of it. It melts into the water and imparts a very silky feeling on the skin. My skin smelled llike citrus for hours. I love this bath melt but it should be a lot bigger. I would purchase again just for the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by jenmichelle523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so sad. I absolutely LOVE this. It smells amazing, and my skin after using it was so smooth and wonderful.

Unfortunately, it made me break out in hives! I thought it was just a coincidence, but I tried it again recently and the same thing happened. Such a bummer.

Other than that it was great, I wish I didn't have a reaction.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

Just average for me. I'm not a huge fan of lemongrass scented things, so that may be why I dont love this. Its really lemony, and not the best lemon scent either. I really wish it actually smelled like mango. Makes skin soft, like all of the bath melts do.
ps. They dont have very many bath melts to choose from, so I have discovered using pieces of the massage bars as bath melts....awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by katarczyna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the smell of this bath melt and of Lush's bath melts - it's my favorite. I feel like I'm being unfair giving this such a meh rating, but I don't think to reach for this (or any) bath melt when looking through my products and drawing a bath.

It has a fresh smell and is really sweet to me. I cut mine into thirds and will drop it into a bath with half of a bath bomb and bubblebar. I'm not unhappy with it, I guess I'm just indifferent. If I was in the market for another bath melt, this would be it -- but if I had $6 to spend on a bath item, I'd get a bubble bar or bath bomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by SummerTwice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cant really smells the mango.. but.. IT TOTALLY SMELLS LIKE AVOBATH! Gosh! I love the spicy citrus scents. It amazing and very very very moisturizing! I would recommend you to buy it for soft skin with something that have great fragrance! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jls517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this several times over. Very moisturizing. I usually use it in a bath cocktail with the Avobath Bath Bomb. Love the smell too!