October 25, 2014 | 1815 users online

Eyeliner - Philosophy - The Present Clear Makeup Eye Pencil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by fireflyglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye pencil! I usually don't like to wear dark eyeliner unless I'm going out at night, so I just swipe this in the corner of my eyes and it looks ten times better. I look as if I've just gotten ten blissful hours of sleep. A little bit of blush and brown mascara and I'm out of the door. Not to mention that it lasts for the longest time.

Note: Is this being discontinued? I can't find it anywhere, not even on Sephora. The only Philosophy pencil they have is white, not nude. Please say it isn't! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jcmfan

This is the best brightening eye liner. I became convinced that it actually brightened/made eyes bigger when I lined one side and it looked so much better. It really makes a difference. Plus, for 12.50 this pencil is very inexpensive and will last a very long time. Get this pencil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 1:16:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

There are only 2 MU products I'm completely devoted to and this is one of them. I take this with me everywhere. It brightens up not just my eyes and makes them appear larger and more open, but my whole face seems brighter. Makes the whites of my eyes seem clearer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by mtuckfield

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great idea! This eye pencil is flesh colored and is intneded for lining the lower eyelid rim. Why didn't anyone think if this before?? It covers redness beautifully. Those of us with seasonal allergies know how red-rimmed eyes make us look tired and, well, sick!

I'd been using white eyeliner to cover my red eyelids, but it looked too phony. Also tried Origins Eye Brightening Color Stick, a powdery blue color, but that also looked un-naturaal plus it irritated my already red eyes!

Philosopy MA told me that the product will be re-introduced as a multi purpose lip and eye pencil, but I don't think I'll use it on my lips AND eyes as this can cause contamination and can introduce further irritants to the eyes.

Philosophy is quickly becoming my favorite line -- they seem to know how to help solve beauty problems in subtle effective ways.