Philosophy Falling In Love Solid Fragrance Compact

3.4

This is perfect for touchups throughout the day. The perfume doesn't have a lot of staying power so having the solid to carry along is great.

This is a wonderful scent. Very light and sweet.

on 4/14/2007 2:31:00 PM

I really love this scent. It only lasts a few hours, but I got it as a boost for when I'm out and about, not really as my sole perfume. My only problem with it is that it smells very different than the spray and 3-in-1. This has a tangy note to it and smells more 'complicated' and perfumey. The spray smells much more simple and young.

on 2/26/2006 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I think this solid scent smells just as the spray fragrance does- Which is of blackberries and light musk. Falling in Love is one of my favorite fragrances to begin with- So this product got a few automatic lipsticks for that. ;) I apply this product to my pulse points and it lasts all day. I even still smell of it in the morning after I've applied it! I think that the price ($18) is reasonable to try out this fragrance (the 2 oz. spray cologne is $35). Great product.

on 12/11/2005 8:24:00 PM

Horrid-just like the spray perfume, 3-in-1 shower gel & body souffle; smells like sour milk on my skin; too much musk & not enough sweetness as I had hoped. This is going back to QVC pronto.

on 12/11/2005 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I adore Falling in Love, but to me this solid smells nothing like the spray or body souffle... I'm glad it was free in the kit I purchased from QVC, if not I would promptly have sent it back !!!

on 9/13/2005 8:48:00 PM

I really like this product. The scent is gorgeous and the compact is very handy. I didnt have any problem with the staying power. In fact I put some on at about 6pm last night and I could still smell it this morning. Would definately purchase again.

on 3/12/2005 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Well...this smells exactly like the perfume (very yummy...1 lippie for that), but it lasts all of 2 seconds. The compact is really nice...black with mirror inside (lippie #2), but won't buy this again due to lack of staying power. I'll stick with the body lotion and perfume.

on 1/23/2005 3:22:00 PM

Well, Philosophy has managed to once again make their solid fragrances not very long-lasting. I get more fragrance that is longer-lasting with the solid compact, but it's still not where I think it should be.

This newer compact is the size of a pressed powder compact and is matte black. It has a mirror on the inside as well. It's nice. I love keeping it in my purse. But after an hour or two, I feel like I need to re-apply the fragrance.

It's also a bit pricey. At this point, not a re-purchase for me because of the lasting power. continued >>

Popular Fragrances