September 21, 2014 | 2039 users online

Bronzers - California Tan - Suddenly Sun

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by chloejskelton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

INCREDIBLE! Perfect colour, I recently started tanning once a week in the beds and use this on my face and neck area since it lags behind in colour. This stuff is my holy grail bronzer and I will continue to buy it over and over and over. Beautiful colour, and covereage. I got it on ebay for 16 dollars plus shipping. Wonderful product. If you want a perfect bronzer... BUY this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by SavageWhisky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow--I was really surprised by how good the color of this looks. I've been using sunless tanner for my body (tarte's brazilliance) but I was afraid to put it on my face which is so sensitive and reacts to everything so, I looked for a bronzer. I saw great reviews of this and decided that even with its high price it was worth a try.
I used a big round brush to apply the first time and I actually over did itóit was super dark, but the color was still nice and brown not orangey. I wiped a little off with a fluffy towel and it looked great.

The next day I was careful to tap off some of the product and start slow. It goes on beautifully! Thereís subtle sparkle to it so it makes your skin look glowing.
Iíve been using it for a week and have had no break outs or reactions. Iíll probably keep using this all year round now (unless I get up the courage to put tanner on my face).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by lilprincess428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love love!! This is the best bronzer available, hands down, especially if you tan or just like to be dark in general. I first bought it at a tanning salon when I was in college for around $25. I just bought it online for around $13, I couldn't believe it! It goes on sheer enough that it looks natural but it still gives a great tan color. I often wear it alone because it makes my skin look nearly flawless in addition to providing the gorgeous color. I have kind of a fetish with bronzers and have tried many different brands, and while I have found other good ones, this is definitely my favorite. It lasts awhile, about a year, and the packaging is good (it has a mirror in it if you put it in your purse, but the brush that comes with it sucks.) I did drop the compact once and the powder broke up everywhere and was a mess, but that would probably happen to most compacts. I think I have finally realized that this is definitely the best bronzer and am going to stop looking around and stick with this. Official HG :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by emmalayx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRONZER. This product blends perfectly to even out your face. I go to the tanning bed often and my face lags behind the rest of my body in terms of color. I love love love love love this stuff. I bought it at my tanning salon for $40, but is probably overpriced, but I would pay it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by AuroraApril

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a definite tanorexic, but I usually tan after work or when I'm wearing makeup, so my face doesn't tan nearly as well as the rest of my body. As a result I am addicted to bronzer! This is BY FAR the best bronzer I have used, and my favorite! A lot of bronzers make your face orange or dirty looking, (ugh) this does neither. A perfect brown-gold glow, with just a hint of shimmer (not that middle-school excessive sparkly glitter crap like some) and smooth application. Even fair skinned gals can use it, since it only comes in one shade, just dust lightly! The mirror inside is super handy. I also dust it on my neck, shoulders and "decollatage" (cleavage area, as suggested by the package). Can be found at most tanning salons, or online! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by hana86

I purchased this product at a local chemist in Australia (priceline). I got a tanning mousse as well for free! :) so I was happy :) this bronzer can be used anywhere- from face to all over the body! its very versatile and it doesn't make your face orangey and dirty. I layer this colour with abit of pink blush and I look super healthy. I think this product is suitable for all skin colours: dark to light! its really pretty and sexy ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 4:56:00 AM More reviews by asherbaby87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this stuff for years... love it! Isn't orangey at all and perfect amount of shimmer, gives you SUCH a natural tan... even covers tan lines nicely.Pacakaging is awesome now too, comes with brush and mirror. LOVE this stuff. Also, super cheap on ebay ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KayciBear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for free when I worked at a tanning salon and I love it! I have light to medium skin when I don't tan, and this adds the perfect amount of color to my face. And it looks even better when I do have a tan. It's advertized as a "filler" for uneven tans but it doesn't really work like that...I just use it as a bronzer. It doesn't look orange, doesn't make my face look shiny. If I have to be out the door in 5 minutes, I just brush this on over my foundation and I look "done" =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by SexyMama18

This gives my NC30 skin.. an instant glow I use it everday day. I bought it at a local tanning place. and the lady who worked them recommended it. I would definately try this again!!! ITS THE BEST!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by efrey14

This product is great. It contains no mineral oil, which most bronzers DO contain, so it is a rare find. It works wonderfully for cheeks, chest, nose, and forehead. It is a bit expensive, but worth it. I have had mine for about 8 months and it is nowhere near being used up. I use it daily. I have medium skin ((tan now)) and it does not at all appear orangey on me. It CAN appear too caked on if you do not use careful application. Gentle sweeps across the apples of the cheeks work best. You really don't need a lot of this product to get bronze. I would recommend for all skin colors, all types. Not too sparkly.