Sonia Kashuk Eye Definer in Night Sky

I love this product. It goes on smoothly and doesn't clump or feel like I have to stab my eye just to get the stuff on.

on 12/8/2006 12:48:00 PM

I love this on my coloring. I am fair/olive skinned with dark hair and hazelish brown eyes. It's a navy color with silvery shimmer. It applies smoothly and easily (almost seems gel-like to me) and is really easy to smudge. I like to wear my eyeliner smudgy but you could also do a more subtle thin line with a sharp pencil if you wanted to. The staying power is great. Would repurchase.

on 4/22/2006 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loved this eyeliner! The color is the perfect cross between black, which can be too harsh, and blue which can be too garish. With my very dark brown eyes, this is the great. The staying power is better than alot of other products that are more expensive. I am a new Sonia Kashuk fan, as is the beauty industry, it seems. My new favorite drug store brand.

on 7/20/2005 12:49:00 PM

Wow. I love this. It was described well by the last reviewer. I tried two colors on my hand at Target (I bought Night Sky, obviously). After that, I came home, went swimming, and tried rubbing it off, but after all that, it was still left on my hand! The color is so pretty and the lasting power proves to be amazing! Also, it just glided right on and was pretty pigmented.