October 26, 2014 | 1009 users online

Lip Liners - Stila - glaze lip liner rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by vink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color. Perfect pinkish-nude for me. A bit too dark but still it's perfect for everyday use. Makes my glossy lips looks like it has more definition. Besides, since it's not matte, my lips doesn't looks like a dead thing. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect pinky nude liner! I love how it is sheer, and glides on smoothly. I got this free when I bought the It Gloss, but I was planning on buying it anyway. This is the first lipliner that I don't have to smudge like crazy when I apply to combat the obvious liner look. I wish it sharpened better, but otherwise, stellar product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by peesandpoos

Please let me clarify one thing first: There is nothing warm about me. My toning is so “cool” it is icy.
“Rose” makes me look like I’ve been smacked in the mouth with a salmon. A very pretty salmon, but it doesn’t suit me. So why did I buy this color? I bought four of these liners online (all different colors).
Because I am a “glosser”, I love these liners, and I believe that they are worth every cent. As the name suggests, they do work great with gloss. Because the pigment is not too dense, so you have a lot of control over the final result. Simply a lovely quality product that glides on easily

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

This is a pretty color, sort of a soft pink with a tiny bit of orange in it. It goes on creamy, although not sheer. I used it with my sugar plum lipglaze, but I think the liner is a bit too orange for that. I would try other colors. Price $14.00