Stila glaze lip liner rose

4.8

on 4/12/2008 1:10:00 AM

Love the color. Perfect pinkish-nude for me. A bit too dark but still it's perfect for everyday use. Makes my glossy lips looks like it has more definition. Besides, since it's not matte, my lips doesn't looks like a dead thing. Love it!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the perfect pinky nude liner! I love how it is sheer, and glides on smoothly. I got this free when I bought the It Gloss, but I was planning on buying it anyway. This is the first lipliner that I don't have to smudge like crazy when I apply to combat the obvious liner look. I wish it sharpened better, but otherwise, stellar product!

on 4/3/2005 1:31:00 PM

Please let me clarify one thing first: There is nothing warm about me. My toning is so “cool” it is icy.
“Rose” makes me look like I’ve been smacked in the mouth with a salmon. A very pretty salmon, but it doesn’t suit me. So why did I buy this color? I bought four of these liners online (all different colors).
Because I am a “glosser”, I love these liners, and I believe that they are worth every cent. As the name suggests, they do work great with gloss. Because the pigment is not too dense, so you have a lot of control over the final result. Simply a lovely quality product that glides on easily

This is a pretty color, sort of a soft pink with a tiny bit of orange in it. It goes on creamy, although not sheer. I used it with my sugar plum lipglaze, but I think the liner is a bit too orange for that. I would try other colors. Price $14.00

Popular Lip Liners