November 27, 2014 | 1570 users online

Other - Crest - Whitening Expressions Toothpaste-Cinnamon Rush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I really like this toothpaste. I buy it every now and then for a change from the usual peppermint/spearmint toothpastes. If you like Big Red gum, you'll like this. Some cinnamon products can be really hot, but this one isn't bad at all. I actually find it really refreshing. I don't know that it's the best whitening toothpaste I've ever used, but it gets the job done and like I said, it's nice to have a different flavor in rotation now and then. I definitely recommend this to cinnamon lovers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favourite toothpastes that constantly repurchase. Great flavour, leaves my mouth feeling fresh, teeth clean, and a lovely change from the usual mint varieties available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 4:34:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this flavor of toothpaste. Do give it a try if you like cinnamon, especially cinnamon gum. I don't find any greater whitening than any other toothpaste but it's a nice change from mint.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ClassicNerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The taste was unbearable at first and made my eyes water but I got used to it and I can't get enough of the taste. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh for much longer. My teeth feel squeaky clean. It does whiten but you have to be consistent and try to avoid staining foods/drinks.
Overall, a great product and I definitely recommend this to anyone who's sick of the same old minty taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by georton

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tastes really great and easy to use container (Gel).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lcarter4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I goofed up on what I just wrote about this product - this one is fine. It is the Pro-Health that has chlorhexidine in it that can cause tooth discoloration in some people. Same for the Pro Health mouthwash. Sorry for the mistaken negative review on the Cinnamon Rush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, great toothpaste. Wakes me up in the morning and lasts forever. It doesn't whiten, so I trade it out with a whitening toothpaste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is my favorite toothpaste. I definitely prefer gels over paste. The cinnamon flavor is great without being too intense. It freshens the breath for a long time and your entire mouth feels extra clean. I haven't had any noticeable whitening, but my teeth aren't really stained to being with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Serenawm

I love this toothpaste. I don't think it whitens my teeth much, but I don't care. I just love love love the flavor, and find that I brush my teeth more often because it doesn't hurt my tongue and make my eyes water like the minty Crest pastes generally do.

At first I found the red color of the toothpaste unsettling. With white or pale blue toothpastes, I can look to see when I spit it out in the sink if there is any red in it so I know if my gums or tongue are bleeding. With this red gel toothpaste, I cannot keep as vigilant about watching for bleeding, and that's the only reason I didn't give it a "5."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by HauntedMoonlight

This toothpaste tastes good like real cinnamon. Usually toothpastes make my breath fresh for only about an hour. Then it fades and I have to chew gum. But, this one makes my breath fresh for a long time. I don't think it whitened my teeth because they look the same as when I started using it, but they're not even yellow, so that's ok. I'm almost finished with my tube and I probably won't buy another one because I'm getting bored with the taste. I like to buy a different toothpaste flavor each time.