Pevonia Botanica Ligne Yeux - Eye Make-up Remover Lotion

on 10/21/2010 11:30:00 AM

I bought a trial pack for the eye line from my local spa and, within two days, my eyes had swollen, had gone crepey and very red aroiund the whole eye area. Some four days later the damage is starting to subside and I have been luck enough to receive a refund for the trial pack. As Pevonia does not use any 'nasties' I am not sure what has irritated my eyes, but sadly I will not be able to use this again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

AMAZING!! doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or sting you eyes, if you wear really heavy make-up though you may have to rub a little but other than that it's worth every penny.

on 7/10/2008 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am only giving this four lippies because of the price! However, this is the only eye makeup remover that hasn't irritated my eyes and it was very effective at getting rid of all my eye makeup! These days, I use the Garnier sensitive cleansing water due to lack of money, but I think the Pevonia eye makeup remover is a lot more gentle than the Garnier! I would definitely buy this product again (when I can afford it)!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So far, this is my favorite eye makeup remover of the ones I have tried ...
however, it's still not perfect, and isn't everything I want an eye makeup remover to be. Next time I need to buy eye makeup remover, I will probably be trying something different, but if I can't eventually find something better, I'll return to this.

Good Points:
- doesn't irritate my eyes
- does remove all my eye makeup
- comes in a spray, so you can't contaminate the bottle
- not too drying
- not sticky, easy to use, no residue

Not So Good Points:
- does require some wiping/"scrubbing" to remove all my eye makeup
- it's a little bit drying

on 2/20/2007 3:40:00 PM

Feels like water but does a fantastic job of removing makeup. Even when I get this in my eyes it doesn't skin! I can't stand the feel of cream cleanser on my eyes - I use Paula's Choice cleanser but use this product to remove eye make up. Definately worth the price as a little goes a long way.

on 10/5/2006 12:27:00 AM

This is a great product! Not only did it remove my mascara & eye makeup thoroughly, it was the first eye makeup remover I've ever used that didn't either sting or feel greasy or have some other negative effect. It felt more like just using water, but it took the makeup off well. At last!

on 12/16/2004 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

A nice eye make-up remover. I use it for days when I am not wearing make-up, but I am using eye treatments (gels, serums, etc.). I also use it when I wake up in the morning. Only giving it 3 lippies due to the price (over $20 USD) and that it doesn't work as well with waterproof macsara.