Merle Norman cover up

4.2

on 5/10/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I keep coming back to this gem. Long-lasting, great coverage, oil-free, doesn't crease...what more could one ask for? I've tried so many under-eye concealers and this is my favourite. It has better coverage than the Lancome waterproof verson and doesn't cause milia like Bobbi Brown, Clinique, etc. No sinking into fine lines! I'm really, really pale and use the second-palest. Merle Norman has a few unbelieveable products that are far beyond even luxury brands I've tried. Their Lasting Cream eyeliner, lip glazes, mineral foundation are examples. I always have a backup of this!

on 2/8/2014 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have truly dark circles. I purchased this in the Lilac* color. It covered my dark circles immediately! However, it is too matte a product for under the eye unless you have no wrinkles. I am going on 48 with crepeness around my eyes and this concealer is accentuating the wrinkles due to the dry/matte texture. I love the coverage, but not the finished look and I will not be purchasing again. Coverage fantastic, finish on older skin terrible!

on 2/11/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just got this product in Soft Yellow a couple days ago for my dark circles and it really helps. It only takes a tiny amount of it as well, so even though the tube is small it will still last a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great concealer! Comes in a huge range of colors and even corrector colors. I use this concealer everyday to cover my dark circles or spots. I like the great coverage in a light cream form and the squeeze tube keeps germs out of the container.

on 7/17/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff for undereye circles, blemishes, anything I need to cover up. It has such good coverage and most of the time I find I've taken too much. It lasts forever. I used to work at Merle Norman but have since moved and I'm afraid for when I run out of this stuff. I may have to phone in a mail order just for this stuff alone, it's that good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i use this in "soft green" and oh...my...gosh... i have finally after years of searching for a concealer to cover my horrible acne scars, have found the one! this is amazing. and i will continue to re-buy for EVER. :) thank you merle norman.

on 10/21/2010 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Just returned from my local MN store. Went in to primarily look for concealer for dark circles and age /sun spots on my face. The associated did a quick "make-over" and I am pleasantly surprised how great a job this product does to conceal these areas. Many hours later, Istill look refreshed! Great for concealing the dark circle esp.! Use plenty of moisturizer under for a dewy look!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I would say this concealer works great for covering up pimples, or redness. Also I agree, it works great for an eyeshadow base. However, I have bad dark circles. I was hopeing this would help, but I had to apply throughout the day.. which im not a big fan of. For $18, I think it was a waste of my money because I don't have acne to cover up so I will not purchase again.

on 8/10/2009 10:48:00 AM

I have been looking forever for a good concealer. I found it! this stuff covers up soo good. I went into my local merle norman and told the SA(I think she was the owner) what I was looking for, what I wanted in my concealer and she gave me this cover up to try. OMG it covers everything I'm trying to cover! very good coverage and it last all day. The price is good too, there are some out there that I've paid more for and didn't do the job I wanted it to do.

on 5/22/2009 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I bought this in Bamboo along with the Luxiva long lasting foundation in Creamy Beige. The color is a little dark but they didn't have the color Warm Medium in stock. I usually like to go a bit lighter in color for my dark circles. They told me that it was discontinued or something but I just think they couldn't find it since the color is still up on the site. I will be comparing this to my MAC select cover-up in NC30. The MN one is thicker and doesn't spread as well as my MAC but that's because the MAC one is more liquidity. The MAC brightens up my eye since it's the right color. I think that even if I got the Warm Medium shade, I wouldn't like the coverage because it doesn't spread that well and I feel like I need to use more product to cover my dark circles. Also, the MN one is dry under my eyes and it's not smooth like my MAC one. I have them both on right now to compare. It was $20 cdn and my MAC one is $18.50 cdn. I will be returning this when I get the time.

Top Rated Merle Norman Products