September 20, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Archipelago Botanicals - Soy Milk Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh no. This is my second edit now that I've been living with this for a month and the lippies keep coming off. While the scent is a clean, floral-powdery, I find it a bit overwhelming sometimes. It's very thick and I'm just not sure it's actually sinking in, even immediately after a shower. Also, I've been looking for a replacement for the uber-expensive l'Occitane Almond Concentrate and I don't find this or any other product so far leaves my legs feeling nearly as soft as the l'Occitane.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 6:37:00 AM More reviews by fleurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I lovelovelove this body wash.I can't get enough of the fresh,clean soapy milk scent.
The cream is a nice thick,rich texture that absorbs easily(not still white all over you after rubbing for 5 minutes like so many others).Since using this I haven't had any problems with my skin feeling dry...

I use it in combination with the matching body wash and the lip balm is fantastic too.Wish there was a fragrance to match!but the scent of the cream does hold quite well leaving you fresh smelling for hours.
Only downpoint is I find theres a bit of a problem with the packaging...might just be the one I bought but I can never get the pump action to work properly.Not a big deal really considering how good the product is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 7:00:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieinger

This is the best lotion on the market. It's not greasy, it's hydrating and thick. I wouldn't use any other lotion- no matter the price. I've tried so many others and keep going back to this lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by saturninus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently repurchased this product after a neverending conquest to find the perfect body lotion. This is it. Creamy, super moisturizing, softly scented and dries faster than anything else I have used. Other creams are greasy, stinky or too heavy or light. This is perect.

UPDATE: I've taken one token off of this because it's hard to get all the lotion out of the bottle, plus it often pills up on my hands and body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 6:58:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

love this, and as stated in my other reviews for the milk line from Archipelago my family and I suffer from fragrance allergies and this is the one line we can all use w/o any skin or nasal reactions. This scent is the perfect combination of soft, sweet, and clean. I much prefer the hand cream for my body but the lotion is nice and light and comes in huge pump bottles which is also a plus. Highly recommend any soy milk product for new moms & those of you who suffer from fragrance allergies like myself. I cant say enough..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer_Mc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on my 3rd bottle of this lotion. For me, it's perfection in a bottle and I wouldn't change a thing except lower the price because it's so darned expensive. This lotion has enough consistency to moisturize but it doesn't leave any greasy residue. Instead, it dries powdery smooth. The scent is so fresh, so clean, like clean milk if there were such a thing. There is absolutely no hint of chemical or plastic. I've tried other lotions that claim to be milk based and they have a tendency to have a "turned" odor. Not AB's, it always smells wonderful to me. The one complaint is price, but I obviously find that it is worth the $$$ as I've repuchased it a number of times.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sweetiekinsforever

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

as much as i love this scent (lightly sweet), i can't justify the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 7:43:00 AM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Please Lord, let AB make this scent in a perfume. This lotion is fantastic, but the scent is just heaven. The only way I could be happier with this product is if there were a perfume to match.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2006 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Hitsumei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I completely love the smell and feel of this body lotion and I think it does a wonderful job, however a lot goes a very little way in my experience so for it's price it's just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cyndog

I love this lotion. Smells great and moisturizes my skin well. I combine it with the body cleanser and the scent lingers throughout the day.