December 22, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lip Treatments - Lucas' Papaw Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been suffering with chronic dry, chapped lips for the last few years. I tried every product for chapped lips that I could find but nothing made a difference. With the great reviews from MUA I finally sent away for this product on Amazon. This product is the first one that actually managed to stay on my lips over night and make a real difference. I bought the 25g weight container and then made a few small jars that I keep everywhere - in my purse, in a drawer at work, in the car, etc. If you have dry lips and nothing seems to help, give this product a try. I will rebuy this product (probably the smaller size now that it is available) as soon as I come close to getting low on supply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by supertearz

i've been obsessed with this product since coming across it in australia years ago. it stays on (i wear it every night) without any tackiness or shine. the tube is kind of large, i wish it came in a smaller size to put in my bag. the tub, which is lasting me years, is great although i don't really love dipping my finger into product. the only thing is it contains petroleum. although the website says it's safe, i have to wonder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by leeyinmei

Cult favorite lip balm and overall balm for dry areas in your body
Excellent emollient nice smell and good value. Will re-purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by janinatoys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I need to give thanks to the papaw gods for this product. I have perpetually dry lips no matter what I use and this helped a lot. I've also used it for insect bites and post-treatment for allergic reactions (after the usual meds and cortisone creams). It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lazybeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The ultimate. Best lip balm that works. Best lip gloss on top of any lipstick.Best cuticle & nail ointment. Best thing to heal a cut or burn or patch of flaky, dry skin! You NEED one in your handbag/bathroom/bedside/desk/car everywhere. I am lost without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lahdeedah121

My lips get really chapped in the winter and sometimes they crack in the corner of my mouth and it'd take weeks to heal since the cut would open up every time I ate. Got this when my dentist recommended it, and the cut healed in 2 days!

I hate vaseline, but this doesn't feel as greasy on the lips. Definitely worth the buy.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by carmenwright

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by edwina22

I love this product so much ! I have the very dry and flaky lips but when I use this on them, it moisturizes them completely without needing to reapply constantly. 100 % recommend this product to anyone who needs lots of moisture in their lips !!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I saw this at Ricky's NYC, I just had to try it. I've read so many articles in which Australian celebrities rave about this product, that I had to see for myself what the hype is about. I've been using it on my cuticles, and it is amazing! No matter what I do, I get the most unsightly cuticles, and now that it's summer and I'm only using Dior Nail Glow on my hands, every imperfection shows. This product has really made a difference in the way my nails look. I only started out by buying the tube, but I'm going to buy one more (to keep in my purse) and also get the tub for home use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Rubyclue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As everyone knows, this product is amazing. I'm writing to review the new lipgloss dispenser they've released. It's the perfect pocket sized edition (the original was much too big), but for the same great price and of course the same flawless formula. Just as I was getting ready to branch out to something else because the application process with the old packaging was unsanitary, I came across this! Will be buying as long as they make this, perfect lip balm and great on dermatitis