April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Lip Treatments - Lucas' Papaw Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Tayla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I keep a small tube of this in my handbag at all times. I use it on my lips about twice a day; it makes them unbelievably soft, and the moisture plumps them up. I have tried many lip balms in search of the perfect one and this tops them all. It has no scent or strange taste,looks natural and will keep your lips from drying out for hours on end. My partner was actually so impressed with how soft it keeps your lips that he has actually started using it too! I find it also works wonderfully on any kind of burn, stopping any irritation or pain and greatly assisting the healing process. I love it and will never stop using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I enjoy this product very much. It has a packaging which is easy to find and works. This is an all purpose product and I love it for the summer. I use it for my lips, rashes, cuts or insect bites. Pros: works well, affordable, good packaging, natural. Cons: feels like Vaseline, odd smell

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by GraceyKentera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST lip balm that exists today! Honestly, I'm not exaggerating when I say this ointment will heal even the most dry, cracked lips in a day or two. It is extremely popular in Australia, and I really hope it gets discovered internationally!
This formula can be used not only on lips, it works on cuts, burns, chafing, gravel rash and I've even used it to soothe a splinter. The look of it on lips is gorgeous, it gives a lovely moisturised-looking sheen, and brings out the natural colour of your lips. My HG lip product, I use this day and night, and my lips are always baby-skin soft. It's so affordable, I really recommend everyone gives it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MaiTy

This is the best overnight lip balm I've used. I've been plagued with chapped lips, but ever since I started using this, my lips are nice and soft again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Seriously Holy Grail product. Hands down best thing for dry lips, rashes, chaffings, pimples and insect bites. I used to have very chapped lips when i would use lipsticks but i loved them so much that i couldn't put them down. I use this twice a day on my lips when i wake up and before bed and i havent had dry lips ever since ive been using it. I stopped using it for a week to see if it was making a difference and i can't belive how fast my lips went back to how they were. Out of all my hundreds of lip balms and lip treatments this is the best thing. It lasts forever and it has the nicest texture to it, It isn't sticky at all. I've gone out and bought a couple of backups to make sure i always have a backup somewhere. This product can't be faulted.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by yolp1945

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ways I've used this product so far
1) Lipbalm - it's quite a thick paste when you squeeze it out of the tube, but it melts once it touches your lips and leaves a nice, non-sticky gloss.

2) Cuticle/hand cream - for hand cream, don't squeeze out too much, the amount equivalent to your pinky nail would do.

3) Cuts and scrapes - for wounds that are not deep and/or not bleeding profusely, I usually dab this on until I can find proper alcohol and bandaid

4) Zit-zapper - at night I dab it on an angry, red bump and wake up with the zit zapped.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by littlecutefishy

I absolutly love this product! It works great as a lip balm and the price is extra reasonable too! Its easy to get a hold of because it is sold at the local supermarkets and I just think wonders of it. The other day, I accidentally burned my finger with some oil and I decided to apply this and guess what, after applying it, my finger stopped hurting and burning! It works like a miracle! The smell is alright, very light scent, not bad or good i suppose.The only down side is I think they should make a lip balm tube of this because I use this for my ls everyday and I really hate applying it with my fingers. Other than that, it's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by annapieface

this is an AWESOME all purpose product! put it on your lips, on mosquito bites, on acne - can't rave about it enough!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Icyvixen

It works just as Vaselline, only with the better smell and nicer package. My winter is no longer a struggle with dry lips. Even the crack on my lap fade out.

You have no idea how poisonous the bite of mountainous mosquitoes is. Also, the burn of accidental bad luck! This works just magically!

My infant nephew seems love it too. It's a gift for his mother!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Shony101