August 1, 2014 | 1662 users online

Eyeliner - Aziza - 3-in-1 Color Sticks with Sharpener

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it back in 2011 and it's now (of course) 2013. I like the sharpener but the product is DRY. I ran it across my hand a few times to try and soften it up, that did not work. I think it cost only a few bucks at the Dollar Store so I guess I cannot complain too much. I now have an excellent sharpener at least! I will not be re-purchasing. If I want a cheap liner I will just buy Essence as that rolls so nicely and you get a lot of pigment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by michelle5017

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the eye liner because it was very INEXPENSIVE just to put in my bag for emergency:)
I didn't know the pencils came with it own sharpener.
So here is the surprise findings:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pencil SHARPENER. It is the best pencil sharpener I have experienced!

I sharpener my other VERY expensive eyeliner with it, and it works great. And I have spent A LOT of $$$$ in the past hoping to get a good one, but none have work so well like this AZIZA brand.

The pencil eyeliner is OK, but if you are looking for pencil sharpener, then consider buying the sharpener because it came with the packageS!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by glittered123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally, i did not like this eye liner at all. First it was very dry, and hard to apply. in order to get some liner on i had to press wayy to hard. Also i did not like this product because the packaging was not so good. The sharpener was alright, i could sharpen other liners with it, but the caps were horrible. When i bent the liner upside down, the lid just fell off. No grip at all. Everyone has to try this product for themselves to see if it works well for them, but for me, i would not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Budgetlooks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The silkening eye pencil from Aziza is not really good but not bad either for a dollar. It goes on very light unless you press harder on it. The cap falls off easily which is annoying. It is "ok" when you get used to using it though but for a dollar it is not bad as backup or for a younger person who is experimenting.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Pretty cheap brand. The eyeliner smudged alot. The sharpener is garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2007 2:46:00 AM More reviews by flammabletaco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

(I cant find the Aziza II Silklining EyePencil product on the site so I'm putting the review here, it sounds similar idk if it's the same thing though.)

Never heard of this brand before and I don't remember where it was purchased but found it at the bottom of my makeup bag so I sharpened it and gave it a try and it's horrible. It drags the skin under the eye(equals easy wrinkles) and creates a raccoon eye look after a while. It's such a bad made product...yuck. It's so cake like. Must of boughten it on a whim or something when I was desperate. Definitely not going to ever buy this stuff again...I think it was purchased at Walgreens or the dollar store. Hm who knows... Oh yeah and the color says black/brown but I would say it's light black. =[ bad purchase

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by april4

Dirt cheap - bought at a dollar store -BUT - the product won't even work!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by mrshopkins

I am a sucker for 2 in 1 products, but these are just way too dry! I wonder if I would've liked them as a teenager when my skin was extremely oily? The shades I chose were called "Valley" (Like, yeahh dude, totally!) Which is a metallic dusty rose and a smoggy sky (blueish silver). The lip/cheek dusty rose is too dry for lips, so I tried it on my eyes. The color turned orangey. the eyeliner color looked silvery amethyst on my skin. Yuck.
---UPDATE---
OK, I found another one in my kit- City tones. I like this combination better!!! The lip/cheek is a metallic copper & the shadow/liner is a metallic bronze. When I smooth it down, it takes on a goldfish shimmer type effect, that's the best visual description I can give. I am obviously having a metallic phase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by merinetrader

Bought these in the dollar store today cause I thought the colors looked good in the package (earth) WOW ARE THEY LOUSY!!. Everything that everyone has said about them is absolutely true. Good thing I only spent 1.00.
Aziza blush and eyeshadows suck too. The colors only look good in the package.
When you apply them, there's no pigment at all!! I thought Aziza made great eye cosmetics in the past...what the heck happened?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, you can't always win. These are okay as eyeliners, but cheek or lipliners, they don't really do it for me, too dry or something. OH well, lost a buck..I will continue to use the "white" for under my eyes. That's all I really bought it for anyway.