Kesalan Patharan Finishing powder

4.3

on 7/30/2009 9:09:00 AM

Quite Good.
Powder particle is FINE and SMOOTH.

Medium coverage, transparence and natural finish.
It won't clog my pores and not dry! Last long.
Can wear it by both sponge and brush.

But only with SPA9 PA+, have to wear with extra sun block.

on 4/19/2009 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This review is for Just as Magic Powder Foundation in the red case, which is the only powder foundation in their current lineup. It is a dual powder foundation (can be used wet or dry). Its texture is very smooth, almost as if one is putting something delicate on the skin. The downside is it hard to achieve good coverage. The good thing about this is it is almost impossible to pile on more than you want. During the hot summer afternoon, it also controlled facial oil well. A tidbit aside, the SA claimed that it is used by many actresses in Hong Kong. I think this foundation works best for people who already have good skin, but just want a basic powder to unify the complexion. Shade 2 of this product is the best match I have ever had on my skin tone of all the other powder foundations I have tried (RMK, Lunasol, IPSA, Dior), and for that, consider it a good buy. The foundation is sold separately from the case and sponge. It contains 11g of product.

on 10/6/2004 11:08:00 PM

I got this for free from a magazine. When I first wanted to use it, I didn't know how to open the powder. There's another lid inside the powder casing. I don't like the packaging. Despite that the powder is very fine and the colour suits me. I got shade 2. The powder is easily spread evenly onto my face. And the puff is extremely soft.