April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Almay Amazing I-Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

This eyeliner is one of the better ones I've tried from the drugstore. I love how easy it is to apply, although the felt tip is bigger than most so it takes some time to get used to. Once you get the hang of the felt tip though it is a dream to work with. I like the wet formula cause it doesn't dry out in the bottle. It dries quick upon application, and has pretty great staying power. I always get mine in black and the color pay off is so amazing. My only complaint is after a while the felt tip tends to shed a little and isn't as stiff so makes precise application a little harder, but this doesn't usually happen for a couple months (with daily use!) and happens around the same time the liner is running out so it would be time to purchase a new one anyway. I always have this liner in my makeup kit and couldn't do without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to absolutely hate this eyeliner until I got used to it. It's somewhat hard to apply, it smudges really easily, and it's a really wet formula. However, it's actually easier to apply compared to standard liquid eyeliner brushes, and the wet formula means it'll last a couple of years. I'd rather keep looking for a better eyeliner than to buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS:
Fairly Long-lasting (especially on the bottom)
BLACK
Smudges very little
Perfect Applicator

CONS:
Super Wet Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by drcotton

This is yet my fav product by Almay... I like that the tip of the liner is so thin. I get so many compliments and ppl always ask what liner I use. I have no complaints about this product. It doesn't smudge. I use the black and I love that it dries looking wet and stays on all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Really liked these eyeliners at first, because of the applicator tip. They dry out and get gross very quickly, and also smudge A LOT. I also cant ever find it in black AND brown, which is annoying. Good while it lasted, but will probably start looking around at other options.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by beelovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It Sucks ! Plain and Simple

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ladyinred002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't really like this. On my eyes, it dried to a grayish-blueish black color. The felt tip applicator is rather short and stiff, which was alright, but I found the formula a tad too watery for my taste. But my biggest issue for this eyeliner was that it irritated my eyes. It was fine for the first few days, but then it would sting for about 15-30 seconds after I put it on, and I also experienced this with the pen style version. Also, if you have even slightly watery eyes, I definitely woulnd'y reccommend this because if this liner just touches water it will run & give you bad raccoon eyes. You can find much better liners at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by A7XSYNdrome

This was the first liquid liner I had ever purchased. For the longest time, I thought it was great, I really did. Until I found myself getting into different kinds of liner, gel, cream, other liquids.
Not long ago I was in need of a good solid, black line. This product gives a really nice matte looking black line. But when I put it on my top lid, it stung! Pretty bad, in fact, I had to take it off! I don't even have sensitive eyes or ANYTHING like that. Very weird. Not too happy about that. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. Great product w/inexpensive price tag for daily use. I wear this daily, it has a matte finish and lasts nicely. I find the felt tip to be the easiest form in general (compared with brush and pen) of the liquids to use and of the felt-tip liners, this is the nicest of the tips I've tried this far. I have a hard time using the Lancome artliner and L'Oreal dupe b/c the tip is too wobbly and thick at the end. I love my Revlon colorstay liquid but that tip is a shade thicker. I reach for this b/c the felt tip on this is thin enough I can get a straight, even, thin black line that is appropriate for the daytime, it's not a fuss to apply either. I work ~14+ hr days, so I'm up around 5 and I can actually apply this half asleep, over my BB cream e/s base (which is magic, btw) and it WILL last all day. If I fall asleep w/o washing my face it will still be there, perfect and non-smudged, the next morning. I recommend this to anyone, simply because it's so easy to use, lasts, and is inexpensive. I do prefer either my Chanel cake or Chantecaille le stylo pen for the evening, simply for the softer wear and patent-finish (But I'm not going to use those up for daily wear just b/c of price and they don't last as long). You cannot go wrong with this, I'm an e/l junkie and this is one of the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Silvialee

Where do I start, This product doesn't last long on me, I have natually oily eyelids but I was suprised when it claims to last 16 hours when it won't even last 3. It smudges and fades without friction or touching. The application is hard because of the shape of the pen part, its small and thin and the brush itself is hard to control thin-thick. I find that the eyeliners actually shpaed as pens are the best to use for application. So suprised that I spent about $15 on this liner and can't even use it as often as I would like because it won't last all day and requires touchups every few hours.