July 30, 2014 | 987 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Almay Amazing I-Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by sunsetrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this for years, for night-time dramatic makeup. It will draw a very dark solid line, which is good. It looks good for a long time. The wand is a good shape. The product requires technique to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

I used to buy this quite often, but obviously after trying other products out there, you realize it's lacking. The only comment about this is the pigment, which is why I've chosen to stick with other brands. It just isn't pigmented enough, regardless of how much you use.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Brittbritt963

The brush hurt my eye and it was very hard to create a smooth winged out eye liner. The color was the only thing I liked about it. It is a very dark black.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by tams32386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this liquid liner for years. I only line liquid liner on top of my lids on special occasions, so one tube lasts me a good year or so. I get it in black, and it is super nice and dark. I love it because of the tip, the precision is so easy to use and goes on easily and perfectly. It NEVER runs, except maybe a little teeny bit if it's really hot, but compared to other lines, NOT AT all. It's affordable, easy to use, you can do a lot with it for winged looks, and doesn't run or smudge. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

This eyeliner is one of the better ones I've tried from the drugstore. I love how easy it is to apply, although the felt tip is bigger than most so it takes some time to get used to. Once you get the hang of the felt tip though it is a dream to work with. I like the wet formula cause it doesn't dry out in the bottle. It dries quick upon application, and has pretty great staying power. I always get mine in black and the color pay off is so amazing. My only complaint is after a while the felt tip tends to shed a little and isn't as stiff so makes precise application a little harder, but this doesn't usually happen for a couple months (with daily use!) and happens around the same time the liner is running out so it would be time to purchase a new one anyway. I always have this liner in my makeup kit and couldn't do without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to absolutely hate this eyeliner until I got used to it. It's somewhat hard to apply, it smudges really easily, and it's a really wet formula. However, it's actually easier to apply compared to standard liquid eyeliner brushes, and the wet formula means it'll last a couple of years. I'd rather keep looking for a better eyeliner than to buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS:
Fairly Long-lasting (especially on the bottom)
BLACK
Smudges very little
Perfect Applicator

CONS:
Super Wet Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by drcotton

This is yet my fav product by Almay... I like that the tip of the liner is so thin. I get so many compliments and ppl always ask what liner I use. I have no complaints about this product. It doesn't smudge. I use the black and I love that it dries looking wet and stays on all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Really liked these eyeliners at first, because of the applicator tip. They dry out and get gross very quickly, and also smudge A LOT. I also cant ever find it in black AND brown, which is annoying. Good while it lasted, but will probably start looking around at other options.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by beelovee