December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Almay Amazing I-Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! Different packaging now but same brush tip! The formula is super black but not too liquidy or thick! Its almost better than my elf liquid liner and the hard candy one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Ginalovele

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for almost 20 years! it's the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I tried similar liquid eyeliners from Avon and Loreal. both weren't nearly as good. Almay will always be my HG liquid eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Kumichan24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have mixed feelings about this liquid liner. If I have no money and I'm hard pressed to find a nice liner, I would either get this or Almay's black screw-up pencil liner of which I can't remember the name. The applicator is nice, but fibers tend to come off after time and it tends to draw a shaky line if you don't clean it up afterwards. The color is a very deep black, which is good if I want a graphic black line. The two things I took off points for were the following: It removes with water and a Q-Tip. I know that it wouldn't survive even light sweating, thus I only wear it if I'm short-pressed for time and I won't be out for too long. If one would sweat with it on, it transfers heavily to the bottom lid, and you'd be left with unflattering panda eyes! Also, it flakes after a couple hours. Some gets into the inside of my eye lid, and although it doesn't itch or sting, it is a little bothersome to get it out.
Overall, although the color is nice and if one cleans up the edges this can provide you with a nice, basic line, I would not recommend if you're looking for a long-wear liner that wouldn't budge.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by sunsetrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this for years, for night-time dramatic makeup. It will draw a very dark solid line, which is good. It looks good for a long time. The wand is a good shape. The product requires technique to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

I used to buy this quite often, but obviously after trying other products out there, you realize it's lacking. The only comment about this is the pigment, which is why I've chosen to stick with other brands. It just isn't pigmented enough, regardless of how much you use.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush hurt my eye and it was very hard to create a smooth winged out eye liner. The color was the only thing I liked about it. It is a very dark black.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by tams32386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this liquid liner for years. I only line liquid liner on top of my lids on special occasions, so one tube lasts me a good year or so. I get it in black, and it is super nice and dark. I love it because of the tip, the precision is so easy to use and goes on easily and perfectly. It NEVER runs, except maybe a little teeny bit if it's really hot, but compared to other lines, NOT AT all. It's affordable, easy to use, you can do a lot with it for winged looks, and doesn't run or smudge. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

This eyeliner is one of the better ones I've tried from the drugstore. I love how easy it is to apply, although the felt tip is bigger than most so it takes some time to get used to. Once you get the hang of the felt tip though it is a dream to work with. I like the wet formula cause it doesn't dry out in the bottle. It dries quick upon application, and has pretty great staying power. I always get mine in black and the color pay off is so amazing. My only complaint is after a while the felt tip tends to shed a little and isn't as stiff so makes precise application a little harder, but this doesn't usually happen for a couple months (with daily use!) and happens around the same time the liner is running out so it would be time to purchase a new one anyway. I always have this liner in my makeup kit and couldn't do without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to absolutely hate this eyeliner until I got used to it. It's somewhat hard to apply, it smudges really easily, and it's a really wet formula. However, it's actually easier to apply compared to standard liquid eyeliner brushes, and the wet formula means it'll last a couple of years. I'd rather keep looking for a better eyeliner than to buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS:
Fairly Long-lasting (especially on the bottom)
BLACK
Smudges very little
Perfect Applicator

CONS:
Super Wet Formula