December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Bronzers - Lumene - Air light bronzing powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

Wonderful bronzer for your bucks and it truly works. Comes in a huge size disc with a very generous amount and for less than $12. I'm very sad I didn't stock up when i had the chance. It's discontinued @ all the CVS' I've been to since they now only sell the skin care line from lumene. Goes on very smooth and evenly if you use it sparingly cause with this bronzer a little goes a long way... If you pack it on then you might look unnatural but overall it's a cheaply priced bronzer with great payoff and it almost seems as if you spent big bucks cause this bronzer is that great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This bronzer comes in a huge disc; it's a medium golden brown but not orange. Looks slightly shimmery but that doesn't show when it's on. I own probably 17 other bronzers from Clinique to Chanel to Sue Devitt (my HG summer bronzer) to who knows what, but the fact is this is the one I keep at hand in my m/u drawer and use by far the most often. In fact, it's only this one & the Sue Devitt, which is much darker and better for summer. The Lumene gives the perfect sheer warming touch to your face on pasty winter days. I really really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i tried so many outhere! from lancome to lumene. lumene is my favorite! it'
s kind of dark bronzer! i ALWAYS apply it over my foundation with my big powder brush and i 'll never go tooo dark! will buy AGAIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jane22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best bronzer i tryed so far.... i tryed wet and wild and jane and they too shimmery and milani was ok....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Emma13

Yes it's good. It's a fairly light shade and yellow tan toned, not peachy nor muddy. Apply with a light hand of course! Subtle effect. For the price, this can't be beat. (By the way I just bought the Prestige bronzer just to see what all the raves were about, and that one is definitely redder on me. A question of skin tone I guess, but I didn't think the Prestige was actually any "better" than Lumene.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well it is great. I have been searching for a real powder bronzer for a long time from the high end brands. Testing several products too but never was happy enough to buy anything after the product application. Most of the bronzers are too shimmery for contouring. I wanted to have a matte bronzer so that I can also sculpt my features. There was several matte bronzers but the shades were all way too dark. Usually it is the darkest shade of the range that was matte. Lumene must be the most popular make up brand here in Finland but for some reason, (maybe because I am a spoilt high end brat, haa!) I did not bother to even test this lower end bronzer. I thought "It is too cheap how can it be good?" But I was too wrong here. There is only one single shade of Lumene bronzer. It is a very light and peachy shade and suitable for light skinned people. If I want some shimmer on it I can apply shimmery blush on top of it. It comes in a transparent/dark blue kinda chic but simple compact. I think Lumene makes more stylish compacts than lower end brands generally. I paid 11.50 $ for this.