Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 8/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have purchased this already 3 times and it is again on my swaplist to be swapped away. I always seem to forget how crappy the texture is. I am also not impressed by the ingredience list. Ever since I started using bio cosmetics brands I have started becoming more aware of what each product actually contains. Just like someone already mentioned the concealer makes my mascara smudge under my eyes also. Even if I powder on top. Neutralizes well but the product is not my gave. I wish that ever since I wrote a review I can finally stop repurchasing this crappy thing.

on 8/22/2015 9:44:00 PM

The color correcting aspect of this product is great for under eye circles, and I could see how it would be fine if you are young with no under eye fine lines. The texture is too thick and creases and settles terribly. So my Blueish circles are gone but now i look 10 years older.I'm 42 and would not repurchase. A liquid corrector is much more flattering for mature skin. I wish there were more to choose from.

on 8/9/2015 11:33:00 AM

Creases really bad. The color is good though. I currently use the Tarte CC under eye corrector and I like that much better. Would not repurchase, very expensive.

on 7/5/2015 9:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I've been using this for years now. I only really use it for eye circles underneath my make up. It's a nice creamy texture. I do wish I could get this in a larger pot however.

on 6/18/2015 1:48:00 PM

I prefer this for a full makeup coverage for any special occasion. I used to apply it daily, but now I used the tinted eye brightener instead. The newer version is faster to apply. The reason why I wont repurchase again is because the small pot lasts so long!

on 6/13/2015 8:01:00 AM

Amazing product. I feel like the color I was matched to is not the best to correct my dark circles, but I find that it works ok. It lasts all day on me, if I put concealer on top with some powder it looks amazing, my dark circles fade away but my under eye looks human, if you know what I mean. The price is a bit high, but I think it's worth it.

on 6/11/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Best under-eye fix I've found, and I need to bring out the big guns for the eye bags more and more these days. It's the color. I use Light Bisque. Heavy pricetag for something that isn't an all-purpose concealer/corrector, but I can use it as both under my eyes. Each little pot lasts me at least a year.

It creases, like every other thing I use under my eyes, but less than other products. It stays put especially if I prime with a little Urban Decay Primer Potion first and set with an ultra-fine finishing powder.

on 6/5/2015 11:22:00 PM

I have dark age/sun spots on my cheeks and an occasional dark scars on my chin from picking on pimples. Spots got worst after a trip to sunny Mexico. I use this corrector to hide the dark spots. Pick a shade darker than your skin so it could hide the dark spots. Apply with a brush or fingertip and spread it out very thin. (Like staining the areas that require it to even out the skintone) Follow with you normal foundation and make up routine. This corrector helps hide all the dark spots.

Will buy again when run out.

on 5/25/2015 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This obviously works for some and not for others. My advice based on recent experience is to have the BB SA use both the corrector and concealer on one eye, and only concealer on the other, and compare the two when you get home before you buy.
A couple of years ago my cousin asked me what to use on her very dark undereye circles. Off we went to the local BB counter; the SA automatically started putting on the corrector which my cousin (not used to wearing much makeup) queried so we asked for concealer only on the other eye. We both agreed that her dark circles were better covered with just the concealer than the one with both products. She's been using it since and loves it.
I saw her again recently and was impressed how she could just swipe some Beige concealer on a bare face and be good to go, so I went along myself last weekend to try this product again. I'd previously used Honey concealer, which in BB foundation terms is a shade darker than Warm Natural which I was using at the time; doesn't make sense but it worked amazingly well for me.
This time the SA used Extra Hydrating Eye Cream, Dark Bisque corrector and the Honey concealer, which I set with my own BB pressed powder in Soft Sand.
In the store the makeup matched the rest of my face which is what I wanted to achieve, but when I got home my undereye area looked orangey-dark (didn't remember Honey being so orangey when I used it before) and tired, and the side with the corrector was even worse - I could see it, ashy and brown, through the concealer.
I've decided to continue using my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger - with a light dusting of MAC Studio Fix in C35 if I need it to blend in with my C40 base - and this works.
I don't know if the BB SAs are on a hard sell with the Corrector because clearly not every one needs to use or buy it as well as the Concealer, but they are asking for a lot of money for two tiny pots of product so I think it's worth taking the time to be sure that it works for you. BB is my favourite makeup brand but I do get annoyed at how the products shrink (the concealer used to be 2g, now it's only 1.4g) while the prices goes up.
Not sure why BB can't make a "super concealer" that does it all in one pot- it would certainly be a time saver at least.

on 5/5/2015 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love, love, love this! It's like my holy grail. I have really bad dark eye circles, which is genetic. It's dark purplish in color. I read great reviews of this corrector, hence wanted to try it out. Walked into a Bobbi Brown counter and asked them which shade suit me best and they recommended me to use Peach. This shade is great in neutralizing my dark circles and my concealer blends easily right after.

Looks very natural, not cakey and best of all? Doesn't settle into fine lines!