March 1, 2015 | 2075 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 10:04:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this corrector save some of my panda days. It always makes my dark circles "disappear"

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 9:55:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

My HOLLY GRAIL!! corrector, my under eyes have not look better.
this is a corrector which is to cancel the purple vainy under eye darkness, this is best applied with the ring finger in patting motions, then you can apply your concealer and set with a powder, this is such a wonderful product. the shades are more in the pinky salmon color which is meant to help cancel the dark under eye. I use the shade Bisque and mac foundations shade in nc25-30. purchased mine online at nordstroms and macys.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2015 4:38:00 PM More reviews by insgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I saw this corrector recently reviewed so I thought I would add my .02. I purchased it over 2 years ago expecting it to be the HG of under eye circle corrector. At that time, the formula did nothing whatsoever for me, was far to slippery to stay put and thus, when I applied a regular concealer over it I ended up with a clumpy mess within a few hours.

Fast forward to the present. While cleaning out my makeup graveyard I found this. Figuring it wasn't cheap I would try it ONE MORE time before discarding. And guess what? It's now pretty decent as far as correctors go. The product firmed up a bit so it no longer runs. The color is very good, the pinkish cast to the fair works very well to counteract my inherited bluish dark circles. I've tried it with all my various concealers over it (dermablend, Maybelline, Mac, loreal - did I say I have dark circles) and also alone. Works great. Would only not re-purchase as I was initially unhappy with it, and it's a little pricey to risk another waiting period.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2015 4:01:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I heard GossMakeupArtist recommend this as a great under-eye solution in one of his videos. I bought it in Porcelain Bisque (fair, neutral), and I have to say it works pretty well. At least, I think it does. I would like to see a tutorial for how to use it correctly, because I sometimes wonder if I'm applying it incorrectly and just making my dark circles more obvious. Does anyone else have that problem? It applies really well, and seems to bring some light to that area, so I'll keep coming back to it. In the meantime, someone teach me how to use this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ConradZimmerman

This corrector is a must for those like me who seriously bad under eye darkness. Without it I would look like Dracula. The formula has definitely improved and isn't as thick as it once was. The trick is to apply only a tiny amount of eye cream, not too much, otherwise it wont adhere at all to the skin. I find the corrector is enough for me but if you would like then you could definitely follow with the creamy concealer and set with powder. Heaven sent and highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2015 10:39:00 PM More reviews by cansubas

packaging is nice and the coverage is good too, but for dark circles I dont think its the best corrector out there. Its like the third best corrector for dark circles to me. the best would be clinique all about eyes and the second would be the benefit erase paste. I'd rather use that after those...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2015 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Ruthia101

I bought this from the bobbi brown counter after one of their make up artists recommended it and I tried it out alongside their conceler. Bobbi brown is amazing with shades, I feel like I have a near perfect match. The product its self works well, it makes a huge difference to my under eye area. I use a good primer, which definitely helps. My only small niggle is it can take some blending, and I find thin layers built up make a better finish. Overall it's the best under eye cover up I have bought to date, it lasts a decent amount of time (lasted me 6 months and used almost every day) and I wouldn't be with out it...however I feel it isn't my HG and this is why I have given it 4/5, but it's as close as I have ever got and I have re purchased and probably will again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2015 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Carolenn

I like this product because it really works and make my dark circles less noticiable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 3:02:00 AM More reviews by AisyhIsml

I was born with dark circles under my eyes, top that with a high stressful job with long hours, and 2 toddlers at home, I look like I'm one step away from fainting.
But somehow fate has it that I ran into this product, and ive been using it for 2 weeks now and I will never ever go back!!!!
I use the hydrating cream before I sleep and again before i apply to moisture the eyes for any makeup. Then I put on the bb corrector in dark peach using a concelear brush then pat it in. Then I use bb concelear in honey and pat it in. At times I dont even use the powder that comes with it. It conceals and brighten my eyes, and people start to comment on how fresh and well rested I look.I absolutely love the tiny mirrors that comes with it, really helps in applying. About the creasing as other reviews point out, I just give another pat like 1 min after and that dose the trick.

Technique: I had to go back to the store again to learn the Correct application. Initially I layered on with my fingers and then pat them in. But there were times when It seems that my nasal bridge is crooked because of the colors that I accidently smudge onto my nose. So the bb mua recommended I buy a concelear brush, and it goes on perfectly. this is my holy grail. Ill definately repurchase and will be buying the face touch up palette so I cam bring it everywhere with me With ease.
U will need something to remove it though, and definately recommand hydrating the eye area before u apply any makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ikraa94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

all i can say is "LOVE LOVE LOVE" Holy grail status. shade peach is perfect for my nc40 skin tone. Highly recommended. will always repurchase.