September 23, 2014 | 899 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Loskareta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg I latterly can't live without this corrector! It is really the best makeup that I ever bought I've been using is since 5 years now and it's still wowes me every time in use it! The only problem with this is small I wish they have bigger sizes so it last longer !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite under-eye concealer. For my NW20 skin, I can use Bisque and it covers my dark circles extremely well. The color match is so good that I don't need to go over it with another concealer, it just blends in and covers everything. I've had this for a long time and I was concerned about it drying out but it's still just as creamy as the very first time I used it. I purchased it from a CCO so the price was great as well. The only issue that I have with this is after I blend it in, I will have to go back in a few minutes and pat out the little bit that settles into the lines under my eyes but after that they don't return. I will absolutely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by allyclare

I have terrible dark circles and always get told, 'you look tired'. I pretty much gave up on covering them until I tried this corrector in light peach. Most products either highlighted my dark circles or gave them a grayish cast. These are the products i have tried over the years to conceal my under eye circles.

- Cle de peau - great concealer for face but just okay for under eyes...it does not have that brightening effect i was hoping for and highlighted my dark circles a little. It also made by under eye area itch and sometimes gives me tiny little bumps on my face ( i have sensitive skin). Would be good for light to moderate dark circles.

- Maybelline age rewind concealer - greyish cast, no lasting effect.

- Eve Pearl Salmon concealer - great concealing effect due to the salmon colour but too dark for my skin tone, it also was a little wet looking and you could tell you were wearing product, it also made my under eye area itch.

- YSL touche eclat - good brightening effect, not enough coverage for me.

- mac pro long wear - good for face, not great for eyes if you want that brightening effect and don't want to highlight the dark circles. Probably good for light to moderate dark circles.

- Laura mercier secret concealer - left a greyish cast, even the lady at the counter wasn't convinced.

The bb corrector is excellent for both concealing and brightening, there is absolutely no greyish cast whatsoever and i look immediately more awake. It doesn't completely erase my dark circles but it does a way better job than anything i have tired and i need very little of it. It is a little drying and flakey sometimes and would better from a well moisturised eye area and possibly a primer. I have also tried the BB concealer with this corrector but there is just way to much product, it creases, highlights the circle area and it looks wet and tacky without a powder to set it. The powder however just takes the product right off again. The secret to this corrector is the light salmon colour which counteracts the darkness and brightens rather than lightens. I am fair skinned but refused to get a bisque corrector, the salmon just works so much better on me even if I fit the profile to be matched with a bisque shade. Very happy with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Clementhyme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I generally like Bobbi Brown products, but having tried everything to correct my deep under eye creases BB's corrector in Bisque was nothing more than the same old scenario I've been running into for years with pretty much all correctors and concealers. I will say the peachy colour of BB's Bisque Corrector was a slight improvement, but only, and as long as I was excruciatingly precise with the application and then there was the battle with the creasing problem....at least it did whenever it had not already faded into the rest of my make-up leaving me with little to no correction action happening. I'm at the point where I just do not think there is a HG product out there that can truly correct and conceal without having unwanted side effects like creasing and accentuating fine lines. The worst part is that the older we get, the worse these problems become. So, in all fairness this product is slightly above average against many other high end correctors, but just barely. There are plenty of products out there far cheaper that can do what this one does. I mean honestly, why shell out all the $ for a BB product when there are multitudes of drugstore brands that give about the same results!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by nnutcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Creases under my eyes a lot worse than Pixi. Way more expensive. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by salliezoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best product I've found for my dark circles to date...and I've tried a lot of them from the most expensive to the cheapest drugstore brands. I use the porcelain bisque which is pretty light for my skin color, but I have such dark circles lighter seems to work better for me. I may try the light peach next time since so many have said peach works best for blue circles. I use the corrector alone and a light foundation powder to set. For me the added layer of concealer is a bit too much for my mature skin as it emphasizes my wrinkles. It lasts about 4 hours before I need to refresh, but for me that's longer than most coverups last. Glad I tried this product. Finally something that works.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this was just 'ok' to me. the thick consistency caused it to crease horrendously. it didnt last long on top of all of it..

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by rkau5472

I had high hopes as I love that Bobbi Brown caters to a more diverse range of colours - unfortunately this just did not work for me. The parabens in this as well as the really creamy consistency not only made this hard to apply but made me break out on my eyes (fatty deposits that kind of look like sty's - I know that's what it was as my dermatologist noted it so). Won't be using this again and it's reinforced the need for me to use paraben free make up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sunsetrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use shade Porcelain Bisque. This product works to cover my under-eye circles which are a slight purple tint underneath my fair skin. It also works to cover red acne spots. The product is very effective, and it doesn't take much, only a thin application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by asma1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bad under eye circles it seems to cover them real good. This is very creamy and won't set into my fine lines. Sometimes I use it solo and sometimes I used it with concealer and a powder. Great product!!