Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 4/5/2013 12:09:00 AM

This moisturizes my eyes very well, does not irritate and the tube lasts a looong time. Probably 6 months and I use daily. Only con is having to order vs being able to pick up- I'm not on the ball about stuff like ordering before I run out :-p

My under eye area is very dry, so I gave this a shot. Wow! This works great. It leaves my skin moisturized without the grease. I apply before bed, after I have washed my face and in the morning.

on 5/30/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It works really well on me!!
(Left eye : 1 week of application , Right eye: 2 weeks of application)
I applied it on the right side of my dark circles for a week to test out the product and there is really a difference between the right and the left. Now both sides of my dark circles are slightly different in shades.

Though I still can see the dark circles but it has lightened from dark brown to a lighter brown. It was amazing and now I can go out without the use of concealer.

on 3/17/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If anyone is interested in buying this eye cream visit http://www.amway.ca/forhealthandbeauty
and email me for extraordinary discounts!!!

AMAZING for puffiness, finelines, and dark circles. it does take 16 weeks to see full results but u can see instant results too with puffiness and fine lines i use a tiny bit every single day and it has worked miracles for my fine lines and puffiness and ive tried eye creams by clinique,lancome,marykay,oil of olay, and estee lauder and this by far out weighs any other cream out there

on 7/4/2011 9:43:00 PM

Okay, I used this stuff religously for probably a year or so. Loved the way it felt and seemed to wake up my eyes. I noticed an instant lightening lightening when I would put it on after a while. But.. recently I noticed white circles under my dark ones- on the tops of my cheeks. I stopped using it, and you know what? I now have dark circles under my eyes, per usual, and bleached skin underneath it. It freakin bleached my skin! I need to call and complain. I just really hope this goes away

on 2/12/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have used this nonconsecutive for over two months. and I have noticed NO RESULT! First of all, I do not like its texture, it feels really oily. Every time I use it, I feel like I am just putting a lot of oil on my eyes. After I put it on, I can see that my eye area is much more shinier (oil reflecting light?) than any other part of my face. Second of all, I do not see any obvious results for both wrinkles and dark circles. My undereye wrinkles are still there and my dark circles remained the same size.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this eye cream I have been using this for 2 years already and I like the texture,smell and results.

on 9/21/2008 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good moisturiser. Fewer fine lines. Does nothing for dark circles and puffiness. Good value for money nonetheless.

on 4/17/2008 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Great product, noticeable difference in fine wrinkles around eyes. Smooth and easy to apply. Like the packaging..tube...more hygenic, less chance of contamination.
Though I don't have purple bags under the eyes my husband does, badly. He has been trying this for 2 weeks now and you can see the improvement, should be really noticeable in 16 weeks, which is how long the company says before you will see the full benefits (24 hours for difference in fine lines and puffiness, 16 weeks for 29% reduction in the appearance of dark under eye circles). Can't wait.