August 30, 2014 | 1806 users online

Bronzers - Artistry - Bronzer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Doodlepig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Maganda, I think you know what I mean, This sight is for honest reviews not to help boost sales. I have noticed the high ratings on every product from artistry, Didnt mean to ruffle feathers. Keep your sales up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

How do you define pyramid? If every businesses out there are pyramids! Anyway...I'm so in love with this bronzer just because it gives you an all natural glow without the sun! Update... I really don't know what you mean doodlepig...but I do know what pyramid is...and it's everywhere! And I'm not trying to boost any sale because I'm just a customer who loves to try product that works for me because if you've seen all my reviews I've tried a lot of brands,and there's nothing wrong of trying to make a sell that's how business works! And I do honestly believe that "Quixtar" have good quality product! Update...Doodlepig---this site is for honest review??? If you haven't try this line why bother leaving a review?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2005 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Doodlepig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am wondering is SUPA is part of the Amway pyramind?? The only reason I say this is my good friend knows i am a MUA and she tries to sell me Artistry to boost her sales