November 26, 2014 | 1599 users online

Conditioner - Neutrogena - Triple Mositure Silk Touch Leave-in Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by csmithsps

I have dry, frizzy, flyaway hair. Most leave in products I have bought don't seem to work very well. This stuff is amazing! Leaves my hair silky smooth with very few flyaways and I can actually run my fingers through my hair! I will definitely repurchasing when I run out. I'm also considering trying the shampoo and conditioner of this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is long, thick, and straight with a slight wave (1b/1c). It is fairly low-maintenence and while it isn't processed or colored, it does take a lot of abuse. I blow dry, flat iron, and soak it in chlorine (I'm a swimmer) on most days of the week. Before this I had just been using shampoo, conditioner, and a silicone serum prior to blow drying and flat ironing in the mornings. But as my hair got longer, I realized that I needed a bit more to keep my hair from feeling like straw and snapping from breakage all the time. I started testing out samples of many high-end leave-in creams (which are much better than sprays in my experience) and while they worked wonderfully I just couldn't bear the cost of them, especially because I knew that I would go through it so fast. I decided to look for a drugstore alternative and I am SO glad I came upon this stuff! I just use a small nickel-sized about on damp hair, just on the lower half and concentrating on the ends. Usually I let it sit 10-20 mintues while my hair is wrapped in a towel as I get dressed and/or do makeup. After drying my hair feels incredibly soft and moisturized - dare I say TOO soft sometimes?! This stuff does what is says for my hair, but I still use a small amount of heat protectant before flat-ironing for an extra layer of protection. This works just as well as other products that cost 3-4x more in my opinion. Its very affordable so I can have one bottle in my bathroom and another in a my swim bag. My only complaints are the packaging (would rather have a squeeze tube); and the smell (very sweet, not overly offensive but not my favorite either).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Id buy this stuff just for the smell! It is so damn delicious! Not only does it smell wonderful, it performs well! I didn't expect much but it really did soften my coarse, brittle, severely damaged locks. It really impressed me. It's a great leave it conditioner. Didn't leave my hair greasy and didn't weigh it down. My hair looked nice and healthy. And oh so soft....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this stuff twice now and I really do like it. I have african american, 3c hair and I use it while I'm blow drying. I haven't used it for when I wear my hair curly because it's really not thick enough. After washing my hair, I apply a nickle sized dollop to all 4 sections of my hair (I section it lol), I spray a small amount of oil based heat protectant and blowdry each section. After that I spray a little more heat protectant and flat iron. And my hair comes out great. It's moisturizing but not heavy at all. It doesn't have that sticky feeling that I get with some other leave in conditioners. It's just enough moisture but not so much that your hair doesn't have movement and it's not like a board plastered to your head. It was kind of expensive but Neutrogena products always are. Got it from CVS for $9. The packaging is fine, no problem there. Overall, I really do like this stuff and I definitely will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by bigbang512

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First review ever cause I hate this so much. Bought it cause I had ombred my hair at home and my ends were pretty damaged. I had spent the past couple months doing everything to ensure that it didn't break off - slept in braids, didn't wash everyday, deep conditioner, etc. I had recently run out of the Its a 10 Miracle Leave in with keratin (a godsend, and I prefer it to the original, both in effect and smell especially) but was afraid of overloading my hair with keratin. I thought I'd switch it up with this, since I especially liked the deep treatment mask from the same line (which I always put in my hair before swim. Oh the joys of swim team). However, over the course of the next week, I realized that my hair had snapped off. Only product I had changed. I've scrutinized over my hair so much that I know when it snaps off. Horrible. Overall, it dried out my very fragile hair that I had worked so hard to maintain.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this leave in! Makes my hair smell soooo nice and leaves it soft and shiny. It's been one of my favorites for years!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Mands783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I'm giving this any type of praise is because I like the smell. As a conditioner, it does NOTHING for me. I didn't notice any difference whatsoever after using it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sad to say, this product just wasn't for me. I have dry, damaged hair, and I use the daily conditioner, which I love. This product, however, left my hair feeling a bit dirty, and I couldn't wait to wash it out. Also, when I used it on a rainy day, may hair looked absolutely awful. Everyone's hair is different, and although the majority here seem to reap great benefits from this, I didn't like it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this twice, and it made my scalp very itchy. There is some ingredient in there that I am very sensitive to, but I don't know what it is. The first time I used it, I admit that there was some on my scalp when I was applying it in my thick hair. The itching still persisted in the second use, when I was careful not putting it in the scalp but applying it from the middle of my hair to the end. I will not purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works great. Leaves hair soft and silky. Helps to tame flyaways and detangles. Just don't use too much on your roots or your hair will look greasy. Concentrate on your ends.