November 26, 2014 | 1240 users online

Self Tanners - Natio - Sun-Kissed Glow Gradual Tan Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I usually use a Clarins gradual tanner which has been my go to brand for years. I am not sure why I suddebly bought this. I really like it. Colour is not as deep as my regular one but I apply two thin coats and it then provides a really nice subtle tan. Makes my skin look even toned. I have fair skin and it is perfect for me. It's best selling point is that it is not sticky at all so it is a pleasure to use. Unusual scent for a self-tanner - sort of orange/cinnamony with a slight whiff of self-tan which disappears quickly. Good price too for a good amount - get more than the Clarins one and half the price. I have not used on my legs as it is not the weather for leg bearing at the moment, but I will have a trial run before next spring/summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Stylemummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Out of all the self tanners I have used (and I have tried almost every product on the Australian market!!) this is the only product that doesn't have develop that awful DHA smell. For me, this makes it THE BEST gradual tan lotion.
I have been using this daily this summer and my skin has been loving it. It has evened out the skin tone on my arms (which have some freckles) and given my body a nice touch of colour and glow. It would be nice if it didn't contain mineral oil, however, it has not irritated my very sensitive/reactive skin and it feels light and fresh. I found this on sale for about $9 AUD so it is great value for money. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by charls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't happy with Holiday Skin and was on the hunt for another gradual tanning moisturiser. I purchased this based from the good reviews here. I purchased for full price of AUD $13.

After the first week I found the colour a bit too yellow on my Asian skin. I've applied every second day for the following two weeks and I'm now happy with the colour. It is very natural looking and not orange at all.

As for the smell, I found it a bit chemically at first, but I was comparing this to Aveda which is my everyday facial moisturiser. Given the price, and product, the smell is quite pleasant. Consistency is great. Overall I'm very happy with this product and although I purchased this to tan my paste-y legs for the start of Summer, I like it so much I think I'll use it during Winter as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by hippiehaz

WOW!!! After LOTS of fake-tan trial and error this is definatley the best i have found. Smells great, has natural oils/ingredients, doesn't go patchy (just fades), easy-as-pie to apply, and has a great bronzed natural colour (no orange). Highly recommend - a staple in my beauty cabinet!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ItsNayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First I must say this bottle is such a good value! You get a big bottle of it for like ten/fifteen bucks nz. I started using this at the start of summer and it made my tan so pigmented, I got so many compliments. It's not messy and it's completely easy to spread. I love this! :-))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 7:36:00 AM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy Cow! hands down the best gradual tanner I have used!

Texture is perfect, not too runny (like holiday skin) but not as thick as dove so its easily spreadable. I cannot smell the fake tanner smell in this and it smells so divine. The colour is great and there are no streaks, this didn't even stain my ankles which they all do!

Cheap too!.... highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sandy09

Awesome product. Have been using this for several days and the colour is just gorgeous! No orange tone at all.
Absolutely no streaking with this, unlike all the other gradual tanners I have tried. No one would know my tan is fake. So good, and no yucky overpowering fake tan smell! Excellent!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 7:06:00 AM More reviews by clarabella66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh maaaaaaaaan. this is great. apart from the fact that i broke out in a rash that i've never even seen before. i was itchy, and irritated, right before my birthday party :( this stuff smells better than other ones i've tried - and it has the best colour i've seen, especially on my pale pale skin. but this rash was unbearable....knowing me i'll probably buy it again down the track hoping it wasn't this that gave me the rash. but considering it was ALL over my body, i think this was the culprit. really big shame, especially because natio products are usually great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 2:03:00 AM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NOOOOOO, they must have changed the formula on this. I used to love this, it was my number one that I repurchased many times. But sadly not anymore. The cream is now a lot runnier (it was previously thick and smooth). It now stinks like fake tan (previously smelt delicious like orange and cinnamon). But worst of all, it just doesnt deliver a nice tan anymore. Used to take 2-3 applications for a perfect golden glow. This time round i got a patchy orangey mess after about 4 applications. So disappointed. Will never buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2005 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Shopolicious

I wish I'd found this self tan years ago!!! It's fantastic. I'm really really fair and it looks soo natural on me. I work in cosmetics and no-one at work believes me that I'm wearing fake tan. It's so good on my face that I don't even need to use foundation any more. Best of all I bought it on special at a sale for $3.95 AUD. :) I got soooo many tubes. I LOVE NATIO!!!!