September 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

Toners - Artistry - Delicate Care Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Legolas2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works just fine, but I would never buy it again because the price is outrageous for what you get. You can buy toner in the store that's for sensitive skin that's just as good for a fraction of the price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought it was ok. It didn't break me out but it didn't help my skin much either. It felt like it was just water.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by joycelml

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used the delicate set for a week and got rashes. They went away after I've stopped using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by naja78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like using this delicate care toner, especially at night coz it's the only toner in the Artistry range than can be used around the eye areas. So it's perfect to clean up left over residue around the eye areas after cleansing. It's gentle for the skin esp those with sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

Along with the moisturizer and cleanser, this brand to me was really ineffective.. did nothing for my skin.. seemed so ineffective!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I went to artistry meeting yesterday and i got a bunch of sample of the products,i really like this one it doesn't have alcohol so it's really good on my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by yoshio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used the Artistry delicate skin care system for over 10 years now and it is excellent. I have tried other products from department store to much more expensive but I always come back to this. The toner works perfectly without any irritation and preps the skin for either aha/skin refinishing. Great products, highly recommended.