Artistry Delicate Care Toner

3.4

on 2/7/2009 11:14:00 AM

This product works just fine, but I would never buy it again because the price is outrageous for what you get. You can buy toner in the store that's for sensitive skin that's just as good for a fraction of the price!

on 6/26/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I thought it was ok. It didn't break me out but it didn't help my skin much either. It felt like it was just water.

on 5/9/2008 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've used the delicate set for a week and got rashes. They went away after I've stopped using it.

on 1/18/2007 11:42:00 AM

I like using this delicate care toner, especially at night coz it's the only toner in the Artistry range than can be used around the eye areas. So it's perfect to clean up left over residue around the eye areas after cleansing. It's gentle for the skin esp those with sensitive skin.

on 1/14/2005 12:05:00 AM

Along with the moisturizer and cleanser, this brand to me was really ineffective.. did nothing for my skin.. seemed so ineffective!

on 8/19/2004 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I went to artistry meeting yesterday and i got a bunch of sample of the products,i really like this one it doesn't have alcohol so it's really good on my sensitive skin.

on 8/13/2004 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used the Artistry delicate skin care system for over 10 years now and it is excellent. I have tried other products from department store to much more expensive but I always come back to this. The toner works perfectly without any irritation and preps the skin for either aha/skin refinishing. Great products, highly recommended.