March 3, 2015 | 1136 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2015 10:49:00 PM More reviews by TwylaDawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

got this in my stocking, and it's ok, but doesn't completely remove my mascara. I don't think I'd purchase this again, but I'll use the rest of the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2015 3:38:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this a bad review simply because I don't think it delivers what it's supposed to do: remove eye makeup. It can remove eye shadow, but I always struggle to completely remove eyeliner and mascara (non waterproof).
Also, if I pour a bit too much on the cotton pad it does sting my eyes a little bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Luv3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This remover sting my eyes so much than any other remover that i have. It also leave some kind of residue behind, after each use it feels kind of sticky around my eyes area. Also, it can't clean waterproof makeup properly.

I just have high hope for this product because i really like the water based make up remover. I won't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by BeeForBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this eye makeup remover as I can't use anything too harsh on my sensitive eye area.
It removes most of my eye makeup which is very tricky and painful to remove alone, leaving only a little residue under my eyes that I then wipe off with a makeup wipe.

I also love the texture of this product. The fact it is liquid instead of a cream makes it easier to use and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

I feel this won't be everyone's cup of tea however as it requires you to hold a cotton pad over your eye for a minute to let the solution emulsify the makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by KimMoodyMUA

This is okay for getting eye makeup off but I still wake up with a little mascara under my eyes however much I wipe my eyes with it. Stings my eyes a bit too so not great for a gentle brand. Same results as cheaper removers so I won't purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I've had a bottle of this for so long, and I just never ever reach for it. The first few times I used this "eye make-up remover", it seemed to leave a ton of make-up behind (especially mascara, and I don't even wear waterproof mascaras) and burned my eyes. Even after wasting 3 cottons per eye, I'd still wake up to raccoon eyes and mascara flakes - so obviously it's not only wasteful, but terribly ineffective at doing what it's supposed to.

It feels like water which is nice, but again, doesn't remove much aside from maybe some powder eyeshadow or non-tenacious eyeliner. But if I wear my usual eyeliner and mascara, forget it. Switched to oil (jojoba, mineral, etc) or oil cleansers (Softymo White), which remove everything without that weird silicone residue eye make-up removers tend to leave. And doesn't leave a trace of eyeliner or mascara on my face. Much better!

No repurchase, considering I can't even use up what I already bought.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by emilyintheband

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Works well, but does not remove mascara like I would like for it to...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Claudygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not for me...I have sensitive skin and I thought something with camomile would calm my skin...I used it yesterday to remove the eye-liner and my skin was burning and sticky...weird...I will keep using my "Simple" one...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Karlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Seems to remove eye makeup pretty well, but stings my eyes while using it, so it doesn't seem too gentle after all...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gentle yes, effective? Not as much as I would like. While this product didn't cause any breakouts and didn't sting my eyes, it didn't remove my make up very well either. It was very hard to remove mascara and dark colored eyeshadows with this product. It really just smeared them around, making clean up harder. I wouldn't repurchase this.