John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Hair Serum

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 4/17/2015 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Did absolutely nothing for my hair. I suffer from a lot of hair breakage and it definitely did not help those little hairs that are impossible to settle, but it did not improve my frizziness either.

on 1/31/2015 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I normally love John Frieda products. But this was a disaster. I hate it.
I've been looking for a good hair serum and had such high hopes.
The packaging was great, I like the pump bottle. But that's the only positive I have for this. I put a dime size drop onto my palms and distributed it throughout my hair. It made my hair feel sticky and greasy. It made my hair look limp and dull. And it smelled too sickly sweet.
I had to wash it out of my hair immediately. Never using it again.

on 1/29/2015 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I know that this product works for a lot of people, but it did absolutely nothing for me.

It's a bottle of silicones. That's all. Some hair likes this, but my hair does not. I have curly bi-racial hair that is constantly a struggle for me. I really hoped this product would do something for me. I take that back -- it did something. It did something terrible.

This product literally sat on top of my hair and then I had the worst frizz of my life. Greasy, giant, poofy, frizzy hair. My hair was frizzy, dry AND greasy. How is that even possible?! For close to $8 a bottle, those results were just offensive! Also, I just hate the little pump that it comes with! The package makes the bottle look bigger when there is so little.

I have nothing good to say about this product. Use it at your own risk.

on 7/20/2014 10:19:00 PM

I have long, fine, color-treated hair, so I am always looking for something to keep it looking nice and healthy. I just cannot seem to get the application right with this product. Every time it leaves my hair looking limp and lifeless, not to mention greasy. I do not recommend this for fine hair.

Is this product a joke? It did NOTHING for me!

I have natural curly hair but as I have been highlighting my hair for years my
hair turned to dry & frizzy . I tried many hair products they either make my hair
more dry or very oily. i recently but this serum I but it when my hair is wet or dry
also before I blow dry my hair I found my hair more strieght & it tames my frizziness & improves
my hair look it is much better than other expensive hair serum
I give it only 4 stars becouse it does not make my hair glossy but I will definitely buy it again

on 1/11/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have really curly and frizzy hair. I was wanted this to calm down my frizz especially at my roots which is were I get the most frizz. It helped my frizz and also to minimize the look of my split ends. I use this when my hair is damp or when my hair is dry and I want to quickly tame it. This works beautifully when I straighten my hair. I can only get that salon straightness with this product otherwise it just looks like a half ass attempt.

on 7/19/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have very thick, long, fluffy, frizzy, wavy, dry and slightly damaged hair due to highlights and coloring. I try to use the best products I can on my hair so that it never looks like crazy person who came out of an asylum (my hair naturally has habit of easily looking like that if I don't do anything). I have tried so many serums. To name some I have tried Paul Mitchell Super Skinny, Garnier Frizz Serum, Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum; and they all suck! I cannot believe that in the end a drugstore brand was what took part of the credit in saving my hair! I know it has cheap silicones, but hey this silicones gets rid of frizz, so I don't care.Thank you John Frieda for being cheap but so good in quality and actually giving results that you have promised that the serum say it would do!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this because I have wavey hair that looks like a mixture between Hawaiian and African American hair. Thinking it would help me get rid of frizz.. It didn't, it smells amazing but it did nothing for me.

on 9/19/2012 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I found this serum to be too heavy. I have fine frizz prone hair and this product made it look greasy and dull. I do like the smell a lot. I will stick to my Schwarkopf zero frizz which is about half the price and works better.

Popular Styling Products