August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Quick Dry- Instant finishing spray

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had to go and get the can to double-check to make sure I was looking at reviews of the right product. Because I seriously don't get the descriptions I am reading of "great hold" and "smells great". I can spray and spray this stuff on, and it's like I put nothing at all on. My hair just goes limp and flat and certainly doesn't hold it's style at all. And it smells hideous, it remind me of mosquito repellant. Hideous, overpriced stuff. I bought two Redken hairsprays at the same time to try,and I hate them both. I have bought many, many drugstore brands that have performed much better for me. To me, this was a complete fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by cgack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only hairspray I use, it offers a light application but impressive hold (for a hairspray so light). Love this stuff. Also like the Redken straightening balm I bought a tester of.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ambyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased two full size cans on sale. Gives my long curly hair a great hold that lasts throughout the day and is not heavy. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sjulien

My absolute favorite hairspray. I have two full 365ml bottles sitting in my closet as I am still making my way through my current can. My mom knows I love redken products and got them for me a couple weeks ago when they were on sale back home.

I like that it is very light but still keeps my hair held. I curl my hair from time to time and I loved that it held my curls without weighing them down. I have used other hairsprays but found they were too heavy and just pulled the curl out of my hair.

I love love love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the travel size from Ulta to give this a go and I am pretty happy with it. I used the whole can first before I wrote a review so I knew exactly how it would work.

This is a firm hold, fast drying spray that builds decent volume and doesn't flake or get heavy. I like it on my hair because it is a little more fine and it has never weighed it down even when I used more than I probably should have.

It smells fine, like hairspray, but I didn't anticipate miracles with that. I just wanted a replacement for a Sebastian spray I had that smelled like cough syrup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Love this stuff! As a former dancer, I still get into the habit of slicking my hair back with tons of gel and hairspray (I call it "the helmet") so needless to say, I can't wear a ponytail without hairspray. Enter this wonderful stuff! It doesn't give me a "helmet" like most hairsprays and gels do, and it doesn't flake, which is a major gripe I have with hairsprays. I only knocked a lippie off because it smells when you first spray it...you know, that typical hairspray smell. I hate that! But it soon fades and I'm left with a clean, smooth ponytail, which makes it all worth it. I'm definitely repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Lorizzle33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this hairspray. Not only does it dry quickly into a soft touchable hold it smells amazing as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by ohtheskin

This is a great product. I've got shoulder length, medium thickness, curly hair. I use this after I've applied a curl cream and have my hair the way I'd like it to look. The instant dryness really helps prevent my curls from sagging or losing shape. The key to avoiding a gunky feeling is to make sure you're holding the can far enough away from your head before spraying. If you spray too close it adds too much product and sort of defeats the whole purpose of the "instant dry" thing. I have bangs and I don't recommend it for those because it overwhelms them a bit, but for the whole head it's fabulous. I haven't noticed any flaking but I don't really mess with my hair very much after I've applied it, so maybe that's why. I even like the nozzle. The locking mechanism is perfect for me since I'm notorious for losing the caps for things. -m-

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

My hair is very short and very fine and once styled it tends to drop flat fairly quickly. This spray makes my hair quite stiff and immovable. Some people might not like the product, but if this is what you are after in an instantly drying spray, you should be quite satisfied.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 3:40:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fine but thick straight, healthy hair and this makes my hair appear dull and I have noticed sometimes it flakes. It also tends to get my hair quite stiff.