TRESemme Vitamin B12 & Gelatin Anti-Breakage

Price: $

Price: $

water (aqua), quaternium-18, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, cyanocobalamin, gelatin/keratin amino acids/lysine hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydroxyethylcellulose, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, quaternium-80, steareth-21, dimethicone, disodium peg-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, oleamine oxide, glycerin, citric acid, pvp, dmdm hydantoin, disodium edta, fragrance (parfum)

on 1/13/2015 11:24:00 AM

A friend of mine gave me a bottle of this stuff. I really like it. Great smell, leaves my hair soft and manageable but not flat. Also gives it a nice little shine. I haven't had as much luck with the Tresemme shampoos but this conditioner is great. The bottle I received didn't come with the salon pump which would have been nice.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

As someone with bleached, damaged, dry and hair in desperate condition I can confidently say that this conditioner is a miracle worker! It makes my hair so smooth, silky and manageable! I like the smell too!

on 8/12/2014 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

First off, I must say that I absolutely love Tresemme conditioners. They are a heck of a lot better than alot of expensive conditioners that I have tried and that didn't do anything special to my hair at all.

I own two of these in the big pump salon size, which I which Tresemme sold all of their conditioners in. This conditioner works well with keeping my hair from experiencing any breakage, it makes my hair feel reallh soft, it greatly strengthens it, it provides slip to my hair, and it helps greatly with length retention too.

This conditioner has definitely becomd a staple in my haircare regimen. As, it does everything that I need for it to do in order to aid with keeping my hair healthy and happy!

on 6/18/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Bought the big salon pump of this conditioner. I'm surprised to say this conditioner actually thickened and strengthened my strands. I even think I have less fallouts now.

on 12/28/2013 2:27:00 PM

I love this conditioner! This is my 2nd time buying it, I don't know why I ever bothered trying different conditioners. It detangles so well which I really need with my rough/dry hair! It also leaves my hair moisturized but not to the point that it's weighed down. It's still so light and bouncy! I've always loved the TRESemme smell too ;) definitely try this if you have fine or damaged hair!

on 2/10/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my goodness. This is fantastic. I used to have tons of my hair come off in my hands after my showers but this has reduced it enormously and makes my hair super soft. Highly highly recommend.

on 1/31/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Excellent conditioner! My new favorite. Softens and smooths and is very inexpensive. A 33 oz. bottle is only $5 at CVS. There was a BOGOF coupon in the paper, plus a CVS coupon for $2 off two bottles. Doesn't get much cheaper than that. I only wish it came with a pump, since the bottle is so big and heavy and is easy to drop in the shower. But I can always transfer it to a smaller container.

on 9/2/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This conditioner is awesome! It leaves my hair soft and silky. I actually got a compliment on how healthy my hair looks. I got a big bottle for only 3 bucks. Def buying this again.

on 12/25/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool

best conditioner hands down!!!! my super tangly, dry, brittle hair loves this stuff. so great and cheap. ive gone through at least three bottles already.

on 11/14/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner is good at detangling hair, making it soft - but it really weighs down your hair and creates build up...not a horrible conditioner but not that great either